Wii players?

Savage03

bad trader
Guess I will start in the new area :tong
Just got mine back on my bday in Feb. just got wii resort,mx vs atv untamed and boom blocks.
Other good games?

JKRacing37

Wii Carnival is pretty good. A friend let me borrow COD WAW for the Wii and it was neat using the Zapper gun for the game.

Savage03

bad trader
Glad you mentioned that game(cod) I loved it on pc but really was wondering how it would be on wii with motion and all that. Have to say the boom block game has been the best one so far well wii resort plus is fun to but the wife actually got really involved in boom blocks so that says alot :laugh

Savage03

bad trader
Bowling! Yes the most played but I like the one on resort plus cause after you do some shots you can unlock 2 other versions of bowling and the one I like is the 100 pin, totally funny to watch 100 pins tip over :laugh

JKRacing37

I like to golf on the Wii. It's the only time I have a prayer of hitting a golf ball straight. :laugh

JimmyG

I enjoy playing the wii as well. My son loves lego batman. The best thing they did for the system, you can watch netflix on it. The draw back is, they reduced some of the genre's, so there is a limited selection, but I watch a few episodes of Buck Rogers LOL.

Savage03

bad trader
So forgot to mention that! ha probaly what it has got used for alot lately, we watch the entire 3 seasons of 30rock lol. You are right they need more movies added to the list. Buck rogers owns! que up Emergency :tmb

Nice if I can catch someone playing this atv game online, liked the unleased one on xbox when I had it so grabbed this one when I saw it was $20 at walmart.

USA-1

Get your hands on MONSTER JAM PATH OF DESTRUCTION!!!! Truck customizing SUCKS (but i've found some tricks, just ask me if you need help) but the game is very cool!!!