What's On Your Workbench??

Supreme Reign

I'm trying to work on a few Mad Force projects if Khan would just let me work. I had to move a chassis, so he could lie down.

william g

Retired
lol nice

My bench, well I should snap a pic tonight is full of a partially dismantled Axial SMT10, and some Vanquish goodies. Got big plans, but will take some time due to budget constraints. I even have some super duper top secret machine work that needs to be handled by a lathe and mill I'll be sending out soon as well. Awaiting some goodies as I type, but still more to order as I can afford to.

So far things that have no reason to fit or work have. That is good, very little dremeling so far. LOL More to come.

northerngames

I got a fresh pair of fo-xx axles for the next creation sitting on mine.

Thinking of using another freestylerc trans and perhaps a extreme carbon txt chassis plates.

i finally got new clod gear cases, rebuilt and shimmed my front axle, only to run for 5 minutes and break a pinion by the grub screw.... wild guess where all the fragments ended up... :(

DarthRacer

I have a WK axle set and tranny ready for a project, but can't decide between scaler or full blown MT. I do have a stretched WK setup as a GD, but I have been seeing some inspiring MT builds lately.

william g

Retired
I have a WK axle set and tranny ready for a project, but can't decide between scaler or full blown MT. I do have a stretched WK setup as a GD, but I have been seeing some inspiring MT builds lately.
Don't go any bigger than a set of 2.2's with that setup. Clod size tires will get you nothing but breakage. The new Axial Digger BKT tires would be a good choice.

BCCrawler

In response to the title of the thread my answer would be what isn't on my workbench? Lol I've got a bad habit of working on a project and get an idea for one of my other projects. Next thing you know all 60sq ft of work bench is completely full.

SteelCityRCJunkie

In response to the title of the thread my answer would be what isn't on my workbench? Lol I've got a bad habit of working on a project and get an idea for one of my other projects. Next thing you know all 60sq ft of work bench is completely full.
I'm very much the same (I think I have RC ADD ... lol).

Khan would have a very hard time finding room on my work bench (dining room table).

Currently on the table ...

Sassy Clod
Sassy USA1
Scale 4x4 Puller
Scale Mud Truck

I forgot the "mystery chassis"

Currently on chairs next to the table ...

CPE Stallion Clod
ZRP Diablo Clod
Drag Clod

Now that I see it all in writing, I think I might need an intervention ... lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

joe

ɹoʇɐɹʇsıuıɯpɐ
Site Administrator
Super Moderator
My boy and I started messing with our Dromida sc4.18 this week.
All new electronics and a brushless setup... It's stupid fast for its size!

I'm looking for a new radio now so we don't need to share my dx3r.
The dx2l looks nice; it has a throttle limiting switch!

Supreme Reign

Khan would have a very hard time finding room on my work bench (dining room table).

CPE Stallion Clod
I have a Stallion Clod chassis and a Stallion TXT chassis sitting here that I need to build, as well. And Khan has been known to knock r/c's off the table to make room. Ask me how I know.[emoji23]

Sent from my AQT80 using Tapatalk