what kind of usa-1 nitro crusher diff mods and axle shafts are out there for these?

northerngames

what kind of usa-1 nitro crusher diff mods and axle shafts are out there for these?

is there any compatible diff upgrades or axle shaft upgrades?

I am thinking of doing a one off brushless version but if the stock stuff cannot take the power or I am stuck with no replacements then I dont even want to get into it type thing.

if there is a diff and axle shaft upgrade then it's going to be hard to pass on the idea I have lol.

still not a pan fan by any means but I really like the looks of the shock layout and how they feel when compressed.

I am thnking of taking two front ends off two trucks and mending them into one 4ws truck.

take the metal plate/brace off the top of the steering rack and replacing that with a 1/5 scale servo where it use to be mounted by adding my own custom plate to mount the servo in.

I was thinking of using a ve trans in this setup also.

I want something to bash in the snow this winter and figured I would build this if the axles and shafts can be beefed up and probably call this one the abominable with a white usa-1 body with arctic mountain tops faded in the back or something to that effect.

Bryonfunderburg

the only mods available aren't actually mods at all but variations of parts that are better... diffs are from the burns buggy which are very pricy and u gotta know what to look for.. bsw-1 pinion and bsw-2 diff are the hardened steel ones, and carriers with spiders have 2 variations one carries a single spider and on carries 2 which is obviously better, and center diff can use bsw-34 to run a hardened steel main gear which eliminates the counter gear which is a terrible design anyway. this truck with the right time and patirence can be merged with the inferno which we all know was and is one of the best buggies ever made

northerngames

thanks for the info.

I just decided to part it and go with a custom new bright 1/6 scale sled for some winter fun instead.