Tlt-1 aka Mini Prime

1Badclod

That's a heck of an idea! I plan to just use stockers for now. May upgrade to wild willy tires and wheels later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badmudrtruckr

Ugh, seeing this thread has me so close to pulling the trigger on that other chassis on EBay like this one. I need shocks to get my TLT running again. I also really want the new Monster Beetle kit. Tough choices!

1Badclod

Ugh, seeing this thread has me so close to pulling the trigger on that other chassis on EBay like this one. I need shocks to get my TLT running again. I also really want the new Monster Beetle kit. Tough choices!
I ended up buying northerngames tlt from him. Just to rob the axles and tires lol. If you decide you need any parts let me know.

Which I would like to thank Chad for an amazing deal!

I would tell you where there is a PRP tlt chassis as well [emoji4]

Badmudrtruckr

I ended up buying northerngames tlt from him. Just to rob the axles and tires lol. If you decide you need any parts let me know.

I would tell you where there is a PRP tlt chassis as well [emoji4]

Hmm, thanks! All I really need is one TLT shock spring and maybe a piston or two to put mine back together. I do like the looks of the carbon fiber chassis though so it's hard to resist. The fact that I could buy a Monster Beetle kit for not much more is making me think that would be a better buy. There are a couple sets of TLT shocks on EBay I'm bidding on, but if they go too high I'll have to let them go.

1Badclod

Right on. I'm sure there will be more around. I was going to bid on those shocks as well but decided it wasn't worth the hassle lol.

Badmudrtruckr

Yep, complete TLTs pop up occasionally and sell for reasonable prices. I'm going to have to be patient so I don't over spend on small pieces. Either that, or just get different shocks for my plow truck which is using all my TLT shocks.

th67ss

If you can give me a day or so I'll look and see if I have an extra pair of spring (which I think I do) and some pistons for the TLT. Also I know what it's like looking at the TLT chassis on fee bay. I've thinking about that chassis, new radio (used/new to me), or a TXT 1. I wish I was RICH!

Badmudrtruckr

If you can give me a day or so I'll look and see if I have an extra pair of spring (which I think I do) and some pistons for the TLT. Also I know what it's like looking at the TLT chassis on fee bay. I've thinking about that chassis, new radio (used/new to me), or a TXT 1. I wish I was RICH!
Awesome, let me know. No rush. Thanks!