Site Related: Titan

1Badclod

Had a few minutes to spare after work yesterday. Decided to lay the left side down on one of the 3 Titans [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Badclod

I ended up messing the white one up, had it all perfect until I got to the hood and made one wrong cut [emoji35] So the white one is getting done in all paint. The yellow one was originally to short for the long bed body, so I wasted a good amount of time cutting every piece of yellow out of the wrap and painted the body yellow. Safe to say wraps are NOT my strong point haha

mwitkowski

Very cool. Who did the tube chassis. I have been looking for one, I can find anyone is is willing to make one for me.

1Badclod

Very cool. Who did the tube chassis. I have been looking for one, I can find anyone is is willing to make one for me.

Thank you. Lue Lee from mattzilla built this one. Only took 2 months also!

mwitkowski

Very cool. Thank you, I had sent him a massage thru Facebook, I hope he build me a chassis, I want to do a grave digger tube with txt axles.

northerngames

Tubers do "look" nice but not the best performers though.

They are just way too top heavy to hang with most the racer basher setups these days.

1Badclod

Tubers do "look" nice but not the best performers though.

They are just way too top heavy to hang with most the racer basher setups these days.
I don't know how heavy most tubers are but this chassis is by far lighter than new era chassis. Plus I'm not sure who in their right mind would race a tuber lol

northerngames

I don't know how heavy most tubers are but this chassis is by far lighter than new era chassis. Plus I'm not sure who in their right mind would race a tuber lol

Exactly or bash on it unless you have some stout axles.

They do look great though.

1Badclod

Back from powder. Hopefully I can let it collect dust until winter to get working on it.