Time Fly's HPI Wheely King

Team Tweaked

Here are a few shots of my Time Fly's HPI Wheely King. I still have a few things to do to it. Rear sway bar, integy front tie rod, integy steering kncukles, castor blocks. This truck will be competing in the Pro Stock Wheely King class at the 2009 No Limit RC Monster Truck World Finals. May 22-24 at Diggers Dungeon. Check out www.nolimitrc.com for more info.

Thanks
Bari

cpe mt

RCMT Sponsor
Looks good as always, particularly on the WK chassis. I'll see if I can get you a straight shot of the grill so you can duplicate the logo on that as well.

william g

Retired
Looking real good :tmb:tmb

If you can, mount the servo on the front axle,
it takes away slop and the steering is 100% better.

Team Tweaked

Thanks guys, I cant use the axle mounted servo becasue of the body, maybe if I can find a way to get a micro servo to work, that has enough power, ill try that.

spinout180

Cool lookin' truck you have there, I like the hotrod/monster truck style. So, you guys have a class just for Wheely Kings? That's awesome, wish we had that here. At the local track, Slashes are the most popular right now. The whole WK craze never really caught on, sadly. Nice job on the rig!

Troy.

Team Tweaked

Thats great to here! I met the ramers for the first time in Vegas, very nice people. Hopefully I can do them proud in a coulple weeks at the event!
Later
Bari