A few years ago got a Nitro XRC from Wallmart and after a few runs i drove though a puddle and all the magic smoke came out of the electronics board (Yup just a toy) so i put it on the shelf and forgot about it. I was doing whatever the other day and found it so i took it all apart and decided to try to fix it. the engine was done for so i took it out and looked over and saw an electric motor and it fits almost perfectly where the nitro motor was. So my plan is to make a steel plate to mount the electric motor to and put in a normal pinion and spur gear. the spur gear that came with it will become an adapter for the normal one. ics coming soon!