super beast dually chevy

Discussion in 'Tube RC Monster Trucks' started by 77chevy4x4, Nov 28, 2007.

Help Support RCMT Network by donating:

Tags:
  1. Nov 28, 2007 #1

77chevy4x4

77chevy4x4

77chevy4x4

heres my dually 4 door working on the doors have seats from a hummer hand made chevy dash but i keep bashing so the body work never really gets done shes driven hard roll overs and all shes a puller plower and a long trail rides steel gears saving for portals and the new mud slingers 40 series and rims and for sure this year a exo cage so little at a time still have those plastic spike tires for those long uphill mud climbs

2. Apr 5, 2009 #2

77chevy4x4

77chevy4x4

77chevy4x4

finally have time

got back to working on this thing came across some good "f" cells that i put on the cadex machine at work and cycled them back for about 85 % so now just waiting for a good esc for this thing made a set of 75 turn hand wounds for it now just getting back at the body filled the front pillars and now im putting in the centers next with hand bent aluminum wire form aka chicken wire then make the top of the doors and finish the dash yyea my son has the dudes go for trips in the truck pushing it around house he's pretty careful with handling it w the body little guys pick up quick at 3 about what they can do and not

3. Apr 5, 2009 #3
    F cells? What size is that, like a coke can :shk

4. Apr 28, 2009 #4

77chevy4x4

77chevy4x4

77chevy4x4

nah d cells like an inch longer just got some new shoes i guess i could of waited but i got these for a good deal at the hobby store so i got them these things are pretty sticky took them out to the mud pit and tried them out man sticky is the bottom line it was taking out chunks of mud out of the pit but it climbed like it had sneakers on a basketball court . this thing is fully locked with weird alloy gears and hand wound 75t s motors with 6 volts this thing needs more power i thinking 8.4 volts i dont wanna kill the motors again hoping this beast is good this summer and we'll see how she'll climb the dead trees