Springs 2013...Post up some real time info

rckcrwlr

Really upset that I couldn't make it to the event. Car is still in the shop.

How about posting some pics and updates from all those Smart Phones that are out there?

I'm sitting here waiting. LOL

Budhatrain

This has been a good race to attend! Great group of guys and lots of wheel time. I have been so pumped to finally race with the IL gang- they are fast, competitive but will be your best friend too. Of course the nrctpa gang does a great job to meet the needs of the racers and has given every opportunity to make this weekend about fun and racing. Darren's high octane opening race was very cool and a good way to break the ice. All day today we have been doing timed racing and each truck had 18 opporunities to pull fast times. We closed things off with the retro competition, which makes everyone giddy like school girls and awesome way to finish a long day. You literally feel exhausted from racing. The Best part of the weekend is spending time talking shop and hanging out. Lots of laughing.

So... On to some pictures Josh has a lot more to share but here are some from my perspective, that's why most of them are of my trucks :) But enjoy...

Now, this wagon and camper is straight up the sickest thing I have ever seen. Rich knocked this out of the ball park! He is the man when it comes to imagination to reality. WOW. I hope he fills us in with a buildup because we want to see more :)

For those of you that don't know what Rich looks like:

Here are some more pics of truck that grabbed my attention...

Budhatrain

Here are some unconfirmed placement on timed racing today but you didn't see this from me and this is "unconfirmed."

Budhatrain

Elimination racing is tomorrow (today) along with freestyle I think. Think we will be done by 1-2. Well worth the investment and I hope people see how cool this is... You need to make it out to one of these gatherings, it's just makes some of these projects worth doing. Gotta give a shout out to Jerry Matoon- coming out from NY and a huge asset to the hobby, completely added to the cool atmosphere of the weekend.

dirtovalrich

BUDA ! I am rollin on the floor my beard dosnt have that many curls LOL Thanks for posting up pic. The Truckster lives on !

Thunder VP

Nice job to all for those nice entries.
Contrats to Jason and his "Son of a Digger" MT concourse winner.
And Rich for the Griswald truckster and Eddie mobile for puller winner.
Glad to do my part with the puller chassis. Never knew what he was doing for the body until it showed up.

partial build on the camper is here:
http://www.rcmt.net/forums/showthread.php?26256-That-there-s-an-RV-Clark

maybe now that the springs are over he can add more build pics.

dirtovalrich

Guess I will have to finish the build thread now , I had fun building the wagon ,trailer and rv for the event. Thanks Brad for building a awesome pulling chassis.