SnoopMaxx Mad Force VE

Supreme Reign

What do you do when you can't run your trucks until Odin awakens from his slumber?? Build something, of course!! I have a SnoopMaxx chassis similar to what he used on his awesome Monster Jam Fall Guy Truck.

I swapped out the chassis braces for slightly wider ones, allowing me to install my modded E-Maxx 3906 trans.

The stock suspension arms would look and work awesome here, but I do love me some 4-links. What a dilemma. With 3 MF builds, at least one of them need to have stock suspension... I think..

william g

Retired
well if you need 2 more of my center servo/link mounts I'll send them for 10 bucks to cover shipping charges. I couldn't sell them so I'd like to see them used by somebody. :p

it can end up looking like this

Supreme Reign

Sharp-looking truck, Will. What battery tray is that?? I'm switching over to shorty packs once I get the money, but that's a nice tray. I've found that standard-sized batteries just take up too much room in a scale chassis.

I'm going with these as battery boxes. You can see they're a bit shorter and 5mm wider than a standard hardcase LiPo, perfect for shorty packs.

william g

Retired
Sharp-looking truck, Will. What battery tray is that?? I'm switching over to shorty packs once I get the money, but that's a nice tray. I've found that standard-sized batteries just take up too much room in a scale chassis.

I'm going with these as battery boxes. You can see they're a bit shorter and 5mm wider than a standard hardcase LiPo, perfect for shorty packs.

http://www.rcmt.net/forums/images/imported/2015/12/190.jpg[/QUOTE]

Battery tray is made from 2 sections of aluminum angle and a set of team associated RC10 battery cups bolted to them.