royal crusher 4wd ....

Discussion in 'Other Vintage Brand RC Monster Trucks Forum' started by mrgetbad, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Aug 4, 2010 #21

old_rc_lover

old_rc_lover

old_rc_lover

Thanks. Could not imagine getting more Spam!!!

2. Sep 4, 2010 #22

booggieman2u

booggieman2u

booggieman2u

I swear to god this is gonna make you guys sick but wife made me go yard selling with her today and I seen one of these for 10 bucks thought it was a radioshack or toys r us kind of truck if I would have known I'd have bought it and let you guys pick the parts you wanted :(

3. Jan 21, 2011 #23

nickelflipper

nickelflipper

nickelflipper

Was wanting to confirm my suspicions that the Royal Crusher tub chassis and top plate are exactly the same as, and can be interchanged, with the Royal Ripper? Thanks.

Kent

4. Jan 23, 2011 #24

ClodMonster

ClodMonster

ClodMonster

Wow you have the exact same radio that I have, but I have two.

5. Jan 26, 2011 #25

ArtieBallz

ArtieBallz

ArtieBallz

mines in great shape as well yeah the 4ws does work great!! and i do have the manual if someone needed to know anything about it!

6. Feb 10, 2011 #26

scottgir

scottgir

scottgir

That red hub looks very similar to some of the tamiya cars. I have an old DF01 that might be a match. I'll post a pic of it tonight.

7. Feb 11, 2011 #27

scottgir

scottgir

scottgir

The red hub

Here are a pair of hubs I have. I got them shipped to me with a tamiya 4wd buggy.

[​IMG]

8. Feb 12, 2011 #28

nickelflipper

nickelflipper

nickelflipper

Indeed, very similar. Although, the Crusher/Ripper hubs have 3 and 4 hole arms, and perhaps a bit longer?

Thanks for noticing my plight, but old_rc_lover pulled thru with like new hubs; Thanks again Doug!:tmb. Heh, need to get it finished.

9. Feb 14, 2011 #29

scottgir

scottgir

scottgir

Perfect. What is the bearing/bushing size? If it's the same, I'll mail you these as backups if you want them.

10. Feb 16, 2011 #30

nickelflipper

nickelflipper

nickelflipper

Thanks for the offer, but I'm all set, including a couple of unbroken backups.

I measure 11mm on the bushings, perhaps someone else will recognize the need.

11. Mar 19, 2011 #31

mrgetbad

mrgetbad

mrgetbad

well guys i actually went thru some rc stuff today will post pics tommorow made about 8 rollers of classics, but i was messing with the royal crusher and found i need some parts i need some dogbones to make the 4wd version i need 3 of them if someone can help me out that would be awesome i have many extra parts for these things probley 5 sets of a arms 2 or 3 chassis 1 full set of tires chrome in good shape no flat spots on them either, have knuckles and the body of the truck i had posted, will be posting alot for sale soon i finally went thru this stuff and just have to many cars

12. Mar 23, 2011 #32

nickelflipper

nickelflipper

nickelflipper

Sorry I can't help with the dogbones. But, old_rc_lover supplied me with a couple of "substitute" dogbones. They were the same length as the originals, but I didn't catch what they came from.

Still looking for a chassis top plate, and yet another shock spring. <DELETE> The body is tempting, hope you got the new one off ebay?, but I need to get mine bashing around first!

Anyone think of an old school esc that would work with the Crusher? How about a futaba MC230R, OR......?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  13. Mar 28, 2011 #33

mrgetbad

mrgetbad

mrgetbad

give me a list of what u need i know i have the spring and i think i have the top plate..i belive i have a stock msc from the highroller if u need that have to check tho i acutally have 2. and a half trucks so im gonna make a 4wds one and get rid of the rest. i have a s...load of stuff i need to post but i cant find time to do it

14. Apr 1, 2011 #34

nickelflipper

nickelflipper

nickelflipper

Sent an email a few days ago, but if that didn't go through, the main priority is the top chassis plate (i.e. servo tray). A shock spring and other stuff is not as important to moving the project forward. PM or email me on details when time allows. Thanks, Kent

15. May 9, 2011 #35

BigBen

BigBen

BigBen

Anyone noticed that the stock photo for the Parma 454ss body they have been selling since forever is mounted on a Royal Crusher?

16. May 12, 2011 #36

BigBen

BigBen

BigBen

17. May 14, 2011 #37

atrc

atrc

atrc

I have a crusher. The rear steering sucks rocks. I locked it out. It hardly turns and hits the tires. I used Tmaxx red springs to stiffin up the ride. And I replace the crapy speed control with a novak esc. Im also looking for dogbones and a 13 tooth pinion for my ripper.

18. Sep 19, 2018 #38

kingatrc09

kingatrc09

kingatrc09

Tamyia hotshot front bones work on the crusher as well as some suspension parts. Overall the truck is not a power house or speed demon.