ROOMS at the hotel

nrctpaXpres

there are a few rooms left at the hotel when you call you need to talk to Treysa she has what is left....we have booked more than last year you will not get the same room as last year ...it might be a jacuzzi room or an smoking room but there are rooms.

nrctpaXpres

ALSO there is another hotel (a new one)...and a couple motels in town along with a campground if you wanted to do that.

ricrush

WillG4prez!!
That's good that they still have something. I called on Friday Sept 12 to check for someone and they said they not one room for Saturday night. After I told here I was with the association she said she had 2 rooms for Friday but none for Saturday so that's good that they had some that they were not giving out.

nrctpaXpres

the front desk is uninformed and gives out bad information.. you need to call the hotel ask for Traysa for some reason there is a disconnect at the front desk ....she has rooms ...also the front desk told a recent caller there were no rooms and the event was not at that hotel it was at another hotel...nice.....

bart maimone

I think we need to sit down with UPPPER management there...OR maybe a phone call to corporate?
This is getting worse and worse by the week with them people between the hotel room screwup over and over lack of information they're giving us... And to top it off pulling up the carpet without giving us a courtesy email or phone call is ridiculous after the amount of years we've been going there...

Like I said the hand writing is on the wall with this place-

BCCrawler

I think we need to sit down with UPPPER management there...OR maybe a phone call to corporate?
This is getting worse and worse by the week with them people between the hotel room screwup over and over lack of information they're giving us... And to top it off pulling up the carpet without giving us a courtesy email or phone call is ridiculous after the amount of years we've been going there...

Like I said the hand writing is on the wall with this place-
Not that I'm going but curious as to how you guys will run monsters with no carpet? Did they replace it with tile? If so that will make for some interesting racing.

Budhatrain

No carpet??? Hmmmm... might need to change up the tires a bit!

I am sure that the team is bringing in carpet to race on??? I hope

monsterjamman24

After a few runs with the rumble tires we'll have that place rubbered in like an asphalt oval track!

I'm sure they got it covered though. HA, Covered, like carpet covering the floor?

I'll stop