Please try to log in now

Admin

I have been notified that the issues are fixed on the server and site.

Please try to log in now.

The old images are being returned, so give them a little time.

Bad Boy Boyd.jpg

Admin

If you can log in and know of anyone that cannot please put their member name here so I can work on it and get issues resolved.

Admin

Guest that were banned members. I've lifted all bans from Feb 2, 2013 until now. Please try to log in. Use Contact us if you cannot stay logged long enough to post.

Admin

Still working on things. But at least you guys can continue during forum revamp. (just watch out for the tools lying in the aisles).

Paul4x4

I have been notified that the issues are fixed on the server and site.

The old images are being returned, so give them a little time.
View attachment 7799
How much time the old images need to return?:rolleyes:

I just went through some of my posts and there's a lot of dead images, even though they are linked from another site and they are still online there. Why I can't edit my old posts to see what's going on with the links?

Blackbeard

Site Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Super Moderator
How much time the old images need to return?:rolleyes:

I just went through some of my posts and there's a lot of dead images, even though they are linked from another site and they are still online there. Why I can't edit my old posts to see what's going on with the links?
Can you post and let me know a link and I can look into the overall issue. I don't think its the links, but the server settings just need to confirm.