official RCMT decal thread _ _ post your ride

860Crawler

Poser shot on the living room table! I did take it for a run today but it was too flippin cold to fiddle with the camera, barely made it through a pack as it is!

As you can see I haven't found a spot for the big sticker, probably will go on the 1:1 car or save it for a new body.

Jerry Matoon

No; I didn't make a build thread. To keep the "sleeper" look i bolted the Slash body mounts to the shock towers with no spacers (the original body holes line up perfectly as do the tires in the wheel well openings); and made a simple piece of delrin to mount the front and rear bumpers. I used your ideas for the front bumper in your build thread. Yes I have a rear Slash bumper on it too LOL and it looks really good if I say so myself LOL.

As for the green paint; I had some left over from the BRAT and Dodge Ram trucks. So I mixed a little flourescent yellow in there to see how it looked. It does look really good sitting there; and when it was flying through the air at RC ALLEY it looked as if there was some pearl mixed in. I never saw anything like it.

Hoping to have it ready to go and have no more issues with it by the NR/CTPA Spring event in May. :burn

I still have to make some side plate extensions out of lexan to make up the gap between the chassis guards and the body so it looks nice and clean. :tmb

Glad you like how it turned out
Jerry

Last edited:

Jerry Matoon

A few more

Here are a couple more of my rides sportin' RCMT decals.
My Stock Stampede Racer

And here is one of my 4wd Box Stock pulling trucks

Hope you like these
Jerry