Nitro KK2

1Badclod

Hey guys been a while since I've posted. Here's my newest creation! Had a KK2 chassis that I had built being electric. I bought a brand new nitro madforce back in January and fell in love with it! I wanted to buy another kk2 chassis and build it as a nitro using my madforce but decided if just use the electric truck chassis apposed to spending 300 on another chassis. (Well worth the money, just wasn't in my budget at the time)

I literally did not have to mod anything when putting this together. No extra holes in the chassis, didn't have to cut anything other than a small notch in the head of the motor for the down braces on the chassis.

I ran the truck around the yard for a very short time before the ball cup on the throttle arm pulled its self out. Got a new one put on yesterday and plan to run the truck tomorrow. As for the test run, the truck seemed very smooth!

I'll stop rambling now and just let the pics do the talking lol

Also made a plate to do away with that huge rx box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Badclod

Thank you. I ran the truck today. Extremely hard, I demolished the entire stock steering mount lol. Time for a TTR upgrade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USA-1

EXTREMELY interesting and awesome!!! Would it work with HPI Nitro Monster King parts???

northerngames

you would need the force trans plate setup for the mount.

Also the king motor is only half that motor in power and it is not a 3 speed clutch so that will not match the force's 3 speed spur trans.