New Pede Body!!!!!!!!!

joe

ɹoʇɐɹʇsıuıɯpɐ
Site Administrator
Super Moderator
That's different.
Kinda like a smashed up max-d.

BJoeHandley

Bought mine yesterday and took some pics of the uncut body next to older Pede and Rustler bodies from a couple store beaters. If it's this low straight from the bag, my Pede will probably roll while upside down once I the the Trenchers and black Desperados on it:eek

I also got to looking at this one the other day, it's a Beetle inspired panel van made for Tamiya's 225mm WB M-Chassis cars by Proline/Protoform. Seemed like it would be close in length to the un-stretched Pede's so I lined up one from a co-worker's M-05 Pro on the chassis that the red Pede body belongs to.

I kinda figure on bobbing the fenders, setting it low and using it for a speed body. What do you guys think on this one?

BJoeHandley

Got a Gate Crasher mounted on my Pede as well as a taped up set of Trenchers on straight black Desperados. Just need to paint it now.

kjr2

Old Timer
That pede looks mean man I like it. That body looks neat with those wheels/tires. What color are you going to paint it?

BJoeHandley

Model Master has a lexan compatable version of GM's Fathom Green Metallic that looks good on a lot of pseudo military bodies, I'm going to use that on here with more of the bedliner on the rocker, bumper, and flare portions of this body as well as a backing coat like I did with that Grave Robber body.

DEATHxMACHINE

That Body looks good on YOUR set up, the one with the MJ tires and wheels looked awful...body looks like a mix between a Jeep front, and Magnum to me

BJoeHandley

I knew dropping this body as low as it could go would help immensly, even with the MJ stuff (the wheels need to be black though), But these really will set off the look. Just wait till I get the chance to paint it ;)

Spidubic

I wasn't sure about the body when I started reading this thread but painted up and sitting so low she looks mean.

BJoeHandley

Don't have a pic of it mounted, nor have I painted it yet, but I picked up another body for the Pede, mainly to run on pavement for now.

It's another JConcepts body, but this time, it's the Illuzion Hi-Speed body for the Rustler VXL and am planning on using Model Master's (Viper) GTS Blue Pearl, and maybe some white racing stripes.

Attachments