My Stocker Bigfoot

kjr2

Old Timer
I traded a Mossberg pump for this Clod. My dad got it here (thru me he doesn't go on the Internet really) and never used it. I traded him my shotgun for it. It's pretty much a stocker that was set up for retro class racing.

It has a Super Rooster ESC, Magnetic Mayhem motors, Hi tec 645mg servo, aluminum anti-rotation brackets, AM radio. The only thing I've done to it is put aluminum shocks on it and take off the suspension lift.

kjr2

Old Timer
I got to run it today and it is soooo much fun. With the 4 cell battery and Mag Mayhem motors it's a little slower than stock silver cans and a 6 cell but it's perfect for my yard. I can keep the throttle pegged wide open and just cruise all around doing turns and hitting bumps and it doesn't flip.

Budhatrain

I hear you, I ran my First Blood truck today. It's a 4 cell with Mag motors too and I love it. It fun and bouncy. I picked up 5 aluminum car shells to simulate real MT action. I need to put together some ramps and try to make it look more authentic, but the only trucks going on those crushed cars are my retro trucks.

kjr2

Old Timer
Where did you get your 4 cell packs? I got this rig with a few but they're old 3300s and don't charge past 1000mah no matter what I do so they don't last very long. I'd like to get a high capacity 4-cell but can't find any online...

Budhatrain

Where did you get your 4 cell packs? I got this rig with a few but they're old 3300s and don't charge past 1000mah no matter what I do so they don't last very long. I'd like to get a high capacity 4-cell but can't find any online...
Hobbypartz Gens Ace. I have had them over a year now... just cycled them 3 times yesterday and I am getting good MAH still. $20 in stock

http://www.hobbypartz.com/98p-5000-4-8v-nimh-flat-pack.html

kjr2

Old Timer
Oh I didn't know Gens Ace had NiMh packs. I've been super happy with the lipos I got from them. Thanks for the link!