My Race Fleet

DEVASTATOR

Defiance Racing
Very nice looking trucks Stephen. The paint really jumps out at you.

I'm about due for a fleet pic myself. It's been a few years. One of these weekends I'll snap some of mine.

monsterjamman24

Very nice looking trucks Stephen. The paint really jumps out at you.

I'm about due for a fleet pic myself. It's been a few years. One of these weekends I'll snap some of mine.

Fun fact, only one truck in that picture has a painted body, that would be Inferno. The other two are full wraps.

monsterjamman24

Figured I'd just update this thread with some pics of my rides! See if you can find the one major difference with Monster Energy and Infenro. Also threw in a picture of my newest truck, a Team Juice Cube chassis, with a temporary body for kicks.

monsterjamman24

Huge shout out to EZ Customs​ for these awesome bodys! Cant wait to run these bad boys at the 2015 HVMTC.IL-High Voltage Monster Truck Challege​ Four Link Nationals in only a few weeks time at the world famous Samson Monster Truck shop! Always grew up loving the Inferno monster truck. The Kasey Kahne themed truck runs on Cube chassis #5, thus why the scheme had to be based around a #5 Really stoked on how these all turned out!

DarkSammy

Can you send me a PM with the details of who paints ur bodies mate? Look good and one day when I can afford it I would like to get some BIGFOOT bodies done

monsterjamman24

Can you send me a PM with the details of who paints ur bodies mate? Look good and one day when I can afford it I would like to get some BIGFOOT bodies done
Erik Everett of EZ Customs painted these two bodies (new inferno and #5) You can find his page on facebook. Thanks for the comments everyone, I really love how both turned out!

monsterjamman24

With the 4 Link nationals coming up Thunder Tech Racing recently announced the new Tremor Pro....... Well I decided I should bring some old school thunder to the event with my now older version.... my Chevy Thunder Tremor