Monster truck help

nrctpaXpres

we desperately need help for this years worlds ( we needed it last year) but we need to fix this...I know everybody likes to come and compete but if you could give a little of your time for some of the tasks that are needed at this event you still should have a great time....we need 2 more executive board members too....that would help a lot and go a long way to solve this problem ...we normally have no problems with the pulling side which baffles me how can one side have all the help we need and the other is lacking...well I hope this all works out....we bought 1700 worth of new carpet to run these events that is a pretty big commitment to racing...we now need the racers to step up if they can..
thank you
joe

Tad

Part of the problem is most of the racers aren't sure they can make it until it is closer to the event.

robbie

me and a couple of cousins are interested would it be including free motel room if we was to come and help and if i was able to get off work thats the hard part of it joe i want to ??

nrctpaXpres

in he budget we have a few jobs that get a room.....we were hoping to get some free labor to straighten the ramps set up new tracks and a few other tasks you have to keep doing all weekend long to keep the event running.... time keeping and data entry are paying jobs

robbie

i am in if i am there i will help sorry if i cant be more definate joe will that help u out its still a little out weeks wise let me know ok it would be fun too lol:)

Tad

This place is kind of dead. Everybody uses facebook now. Should post of the shafty and clod pages on there.

nrctpaXpres

what we need a hand with
1. Help unload trailer
2. Help roll out carpet and secure it down.
3. Help set up tracks place ramps, tape them down etc)
4. Maintain tracks
5. trouble shoot timing system (beams get knocked out of whack and need readjusted)
6. Fill in at timing table if needed
7. On Sunday stick around to help tear down everything.
8. Help load trailer

most of it track maintenance when somebody hits the beams

we got to load 8 big rolls of carpet now 15X 40' ... a lot of the pullers helped with that after loading the pulling stuff up.....they sort of need to be in early in the loading now so that is where the help comes in...many hands lightens the load
most of this only takes a few minutes just need somebody to do it
thanks in advance