Monster Truck Destruction currently free

DiggerXX

I got this game the night it came out, and never get bored with it. Waiting for the new update though!

Pungohboy

Waiting patiently for the Android version my son dont like sharing his ipad. I was actually looking today and saw this logo and got excited because it was the one monster truck destruction uses but it is a puzzle game.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Bracz

This is out on the play store now, unfortunately it will not play for me on my sgs3 running 4. 2. 2. So good luck and enjoy if it works for you!

TXT-2.0

Mod Wrapper
Still glitchy... Only got it to download to my nexus 4 and the trucks are all black.

Can't download it to my nexus 7....says error 497 , emailed developer and they said there working on it .
But I have to say they got back to me within a few hours of the email :)

Paul4x4

Still glitchy... Only got it to download to my nexus 4 and the trucks are all black.
I've got Sony Xperia Arc and 4.01 Android, and there's textures on the trucks on my phone, but the whole arena floor is filled with some weird black areas that look like trucks shadows. Looks funny when I pull a cyclone and the shadows spin all around the place like there was a disco ball mounted on the ceiling or something!:D Also, it sometimes seem to take ages to start the game, and I have to look at the ODD Games opening logo for a loooooong time! So there's some bugs, but at least we finally have the game on Android, so that alone is a triumph!:D

But I'm sure they'll squash the bugs in no time, and we'll get to enjoy the game in all it's awesomeness!:cool

Pungohboy

My son found it in the play store this am I hadn't checked this thread glad its on android I just wish I could transfer my iOS trucks over lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Bracz

The problems are coming from the new er Android versions. I was running an unofficial 4.2.2 rom and it wouldn't work at all, tried a few actually with the same result. Once I flashed a 4.1.2 I was monster trucking with no problems. Get a free glitches here and there but I'm not complaining!