Not much to show. The dummy engine has now a distributor and some mock up wiring.
I've been working on my other projects. Trophy truck chassis is now painted. Also the Rammunition has seen some paint and needs more. But mainly I've been designing Bearfoot axles that I was asked to do.
I have now redone the rollcage in 4x1mm brass tubing. I didn't like the plastic version. There's also magnets holding the bonnet and roof down. Lightbar is on the roof but no led's yet. I need to tinker with their wires to make it look more tidy.
I can't really understand how massive this thing is without the tires on. It seems to double it's size.
Right now most of the fabrication work is done. Steering will be redone with smaller diameter cables and other details too. But now this is waiting for warmer weather to start painting.
It's been quite some time since my last update but I have made some progress.
I have painted the chassis and updated the steering cables once again with some thinner tubing. Also the dummy engine has been painted. Just need to add some wiring.