lunch box rims

dirtovalrich

Hello Im looking for the right part number for the lunchbox rear rims with the hex , Ive ordered 2 times now from tower and keep getting the older style of rim. thanks

nrctpaXpres

I do not think the tamiya came that way but I think there are some that are..a tamiya lunch box rim would go on what tamiya had for them it was not a hex.....I'll take your rims I remachine them...(if they don't have the holes in them) their holes are where I want to put my holes so..... i do not use that hex deal.......... on tlt's I do though......never seen a hex lunchbox rim l yet so... got to be out there 1.9 hex rim rc4wd?

OldSchoolDude

The Tamiya Wild Willy 2 rear wheels are identical to the Lunch Box, but they have the 12mm hex drive. They are chrome though, not yellow. I don't recall seeing a yellow version of this wheel with the hex drive.

Thunder VP

Wild Willy is the chrome version: 9805619

Mad Bull is the yellow version: 9805563
Both of these numbers are tire / wheel combos.

I did a quick search around and could not find yellow ones in stock at the major US outlets.

I have 1 pr left. I hope to make the race on Sat, I could bring them with if you need them.

Thunder VP

Will do,
I also have the new gearbox plates and gear to convert the chassis to the larger wheels.

Post up a Pic of the truckster so everyone knows what you are working on.