Kyosho USA-1 nitro crusher twin / df (kyosho USA 1 nitro)

Bryonfunderburg

kyosho giga crusher DF

tranny replacement underway..wow im glad i tore her down before it shredded the clutchbells.they look new yet :)

Bryonfunderburg

kyosho usa 1 nitro diff variations, i dont think we went over this in the forum yet so im gonna enlighten some of u..there are 2 different diff carriers as u can see..one let a single set of spiders and the version 1 carrier will let 2..

there are 2 different spider carriers also.the ones with the O in the middle will NOT let u run 2 sets. u gotta have the bar looking ones to do this.and when u are running all hardened diffs with NO counter gear it will last a bit longer transferring enertia smoother.

what a good usa 1 diff looks like when ready for oil and BSW -1

Bryonfunderburg

kyosho usa 1 / inferno
2 days to do a complete tear down and clean and fix everything.inside the bulkhead there was chunks of bark and BSW 1 and BSW 2 ate them up and spit wood chips everywhere and they still look new.there was so much grease holy $&#^...

Bryonfunderburg

savage twinzilla project under way, got most of the parts together

solved the A arm pin issue as it would slide out, the motor mount plate supports have the same bold pattern as the front and rear under supports.so i just used them to fix the problem and it worked wonderfully..

this is how it looked finished

i also modified two savage .21 bottom plates and bolted them together to get this

also modded the motor mount plate to recieve the two losi 454's as the pull start / roto start plate hit the mount.

all marked and ready for mods

all finished and i thought it turned out very nice

savage big twin / twinzilla is moving right along

Bryonfunderburg

kyosho usa 1 nitro

another twin project

dads fathers day gift that is being held up needing a flywheel bs-44 and clutch shoes for os max rf-b modified

Bryonfunderburg

That's one serious twin-engine-syndrome you're having!:D:cool

Are we gonna see some videos soon?:p

yeah i like to make anything i can twin engines, guess its just me...vids prob not as soon as u want, but thing is that its hard to cam and drive.... so i dont ,,,,dont need a ran over by a truck vid.lol...but ill zip tie it to the controller and then it will be a vid with good sound.and everyone wants to hear the roar of twin engine trucks...