Kyosho USA-1 nitro crusher twin / df (kyosho USA 1 nitro)

Bryonfunderburg

the mad force going together for the last time before its big debut of becoming a twin engine ........ it will be a little while before it happens since it is a few projects away yet.and finding another ofna picco .26 outlaw that is new will be fun.

as u can see in the pic that the rear shock is hanging because i gotta tear the motor out to put the second shock on .but i gotta see if twinning is even possible since there is not enough room by far.

vwjuice

rb concepts 1003-S7 EUROPA

That is by far my favorite engine ever made. I had one in my monster blazer and it was just as fast as my dads monster pirate with a picco .30, and faster than my uncles usa-1 with a Rowdy modified RB concept .21. Amazing engine that you got. Lucky man.

Bryonfunderburg

RB concept S7 europa 1003.been trying to find another one new,but they are pretty rare and it will take time to wait for one to show up somewhere.i also need another ofna picco .26 outlaw.the hunt for the right parts is half the battle.

vwjuice

I don't have much experience with the outlaw, but the S7 is amazing. They did a great job on that one. I've heard the newer S7 is really good as well, but not quite as good as the Europa.

Bryonfunderburg

the worlds s7 is good too.im not sure about these new motors from rb since they are using 3 port sleeves now.but i sure would like to find another one for sure.and im probable gonna put an os 20b carb on the ofna picco .26 outlaw after i break it in.

Bryonfunderburg

the beginning of a new idea'

this was an issue,until i consulted my friend jim

then after making a few changes and finding the right small spacer in my inventory i seemed to have it all figured out other than a rb concept S7 europa carb 1256-8 that i really need to find.

staging complete and tomorrow will be removal of the os max rz and on with the S7 now it looks like this