Kyosho USA-1 nitro crusher twin / df (kyosho USA 1 nitro)

Bryonfunderburg

ek4 s2 unlimited kit,is almost done.unfortunately its a conversion kit that doesnt convert very easily.nothing seems to transition over,but it is moving foward.the body need some modification ( the head .90 is not even close) to fit properly and the body mounts are about 3/4 of an inch off so shimming is in effect..

Bryonfunderburg

As anything good in life,the best things are worth waiting for! patience, and being concerned with detail are what make something exquisite, standing out from its competitors.as i was once told,you cannot create something one of a kind without sacrifice,unless it is handed to u,and in that case it is unappreciated and not understood.

Bryonfunderburg

finally my tanks from active power sports.com came in since i ordered on the 10/15/12,and i just received it this morning 10/29/12.
which is quiet a long time,but i guess u get what u pay for.kyosho fuel tanks 75cc 92301 ,and ofna fuel tank spacers 30287,and by chance they are just barely long enough.whew

Bryonfunderburg

finally done with the thunder tiger ek4 s2 unlimited kit.off the stand and back in the box it went till i can make room for her.lol

like i said no room

Bryonfunderburg

tank plate all ready for me to finish fabbing it and then to let it run by the belt sander since steel will rust in the anywhere.then for its final step of off to the fab shop for copies and to have my copy powder coated for the final time

Bryonfunderburg

tank plate bagged up sitting in anti corrosion solution,ready for its last 2 holes and to be fine sanded and off for powder coating....

Bryonfunderburg

kyosho bsw-19 53 tooth main gear,and 1 smaller gear maybe a 48

the search and collection of usa 1 parts

move and organize finally,to open this small area

Bryonfunderburg

the bodies arrived in the UK to my friend (TRW Engineering) travis wilkinson .and he has already starting the bigfoot #1 project

the bigfoot #1 predator carb mod ohhh yeah

and what the body looks like on travis wilkinsons ofna MT