Kyosho USA-1 nitro crusher twin / df (kyosho USA 1 nitro)

Bryonfunderburg

I'll have to see what I have.I know a good set of tires is hard to come by.and I know I have a complete truck.I don't even know what it's worth.

Bryonfunderburg

i havent had time to run to storage.do u want all the parts i have for the big brute.i think i have a bunch,been years since i looked... i have some other electric stuff also.hpi rs4 extended,traxas stampede x2 ,kyosho usa 1 electric,.not really sure whats in those boxes from when i was young...i know that tires for the brute are a bit pricy...i guess let me know

Bryonfunderburg

here's what i got.i guess i have a extra chassy that is good.but i might put this ol thing back together.i got everything it looks like

metalicagod

ok, i need tires, the front bulkhead, the stopper that came with the bumper, the b front chassis braces, front shock and body mount, rear body mount, and body.

Bryonfunderburg

and with a little time 2 piles of parts became one vintage classic.almost as it was the day i bought it.when i was like 10 yrs old!

body has plenty of miles on it...and with a little work it will look decent...

Bryonfunderburg

moving foward frame still has 3 holes to drill and finishing touches.tanks plate needs to be trimmed.

the new additions

ofna twin titan - .26 force

and the new TT ek4 s2 unlimited kit in progress

Last edited: