Kyosho USA-1 nitro crusher twin / df (kyosho USA 1 nitro)

Bryonfunderburg

I've been building this kyosho USA 1 nitro twin for a while now and just wanna share it with anyone who wants to have a look.The frame was plasma cut and I have drilled and filed
most of the holes to specs I am finally happy with.the power plants are os max rz vo1b with 21b carbs and dual ringed silver pistons X2.this truck will have almost 5 hp when it's done.all I need is clutch shoes,throttle return springs,rc4wd delrin clod rims.since I can't post pics here's my original forum.hope everyone enjoys all the time and patience I have put into this monster.

Last edited:

Bryonfunderburg

Finally found a pic that isn't too big.most of my pics are very high resolution.this one was edited so it can be viewed.think it's 600x800 or close to it.this pic is not up to date and I have made many changes since then.it don't even have those motors on it anymore.those were regular os max rz,with 20b carbs.I have 7 of them to go round,1 gold piston 21b carb,2 silver 21b carb modified, 3 regular max rz v01b 20b carb,and 1 rz-b 20b carb.the 4 regular motors have aluminum piston with 1 ring.

Bryonfunderburg

anyone know anything about the company MORI modifications.this is a os max RX.i dont think its a rx-b cuz it has the fuel bypass port?any info would be appreciated...thanks

Last edited:

Dominick Shauntee

looks really nice with lid on it what kinda paint scheme are you going to go with on body ??? usa-1 theme or something different

Bryonfunderburg

actually have baught both the usa 1 body,which is gonna be white like the original...and the 91 bigfoot body,im gonna have painted as close as i can to that particular one...that bigfoot body is for the madforce.i havent ordered the 79 bigfoot body yet for the twin...but just wanted to see what it looks like...the rims wont fit the madforce, or giga crusher without changing the wheel shafts they are too short....but the knuckle bearings are all the same so i could change to usa 1.but even the usa 1 axle shafts had to modified to accept the 14 mm hex for the mad force.so it was alot of work to make it work.but whats new with this project...nothing just works ever. and they had to be drilled perfect or they will wobble...i think i have one i will be remaking from the parts truck...trial and error, but with vintage part it gets quiet expensive to mess up.

Dominick Shauntee

yeah i know that feeling of nothing ever working right the first time with trucks ... i am going to do a usa-1 themed body for my usa-1 but instead of classic white will be chrome ... but i have been thinking going more radical patriotic themed usa-1 body like this corvette

do white stripes in chrome instead of white then overlay my usa-1 decal set over it as sorta new approach to usa-1 body problem is can't decide if i want to pay all that money for a complete original usa-1 or just do it on older styled proline chevy body .....

MiRatlhed

RCMTC-MI
Looks great with the new wheels and tires. Cool project! You have a sweet collection man. Thanks for sharing!

If you have a Twin Force you should bring it and race with us.

Bryonfunderburg

im ready to be crushed,2 of these stampedes,well gotta put the other one together yet... ,hpi rs4 extended,and havent decided if im gonna crush the big brute yet.....plastic will fly

Bryonfunderburg

yeah i have it and its 3 cracked frames in the front..and all kinds of parts.some still in package 2 sets of tires and rims..all it was ever good for was to sit on a shelf..only time i could keep it together...after years finally found a good frame and i put it together,and broke it in 5 min..lol