Im2talls MMT

im2tall

Should be all buttoned up hopefully in about a week,I'm waiting on a couple of orders and my cutting wheel. Finally gonna be a complete truck!LOL!

im2tall

Teaser

Axles assembled,but not done. I'm working as stuff shows up! Chassis turned out better than I thought!:cool I still gotta get some Wraith sway bars!

im2tall

Geometry is setup now. Shock mounts installed,and axles shaved. Oh Yeah! Got my drive shafts too! More pics of progress!

T_Tank

Looking awesome man I've been so quiet lately cause I don't have any spare funds to fuel getting mine up an going ;-;

Looking forward to seeing yours rock'n an rolling! what kind of esc you plan on running in this again? I've been wondering about the new mamba micro x with its sensor support for some time.

Hope ya been well man!

im2tall

It has an ESC in it already,it has a Toro 25a in there,I got that because it's cheap,Toro's are reliable,and most importantly they're cheap! I think I paid $25 for it,and I already had a program card because I have a 60a in my MT.The motor only pulls about 13a in the mini MT,and in the MT I believe that motor may pull about 30-40a.

im2tall

A little sample

It'll be a whole lot faster next time you see it! This battery is used from yesterday so there's no punch!But I did keep my promise.

T_Tank

AWESOME MAN man I really makes me want to finish but $$ >.< Its gonna be such a blast though man enjoy it there should defiantly be a mini class for monster trucks!

im2tall

AWESOME MAN man I really makes me want to finish but $$ >.< Its gonna be such a blast though man enjoy it there should defiantly be a mini class for monster trucks!
That would be cool,the indoor courses could get real creative with trucks this size! I'm addicted,this is my 1st actual mini land vehicle, I can throw this thing in a bag,and get my R/C on anywhere. Out of all my R/C's this,and my GP are the only two I don't ever wanna get rid of.

T_Tank

I miss the old days when 1/18th scale was a big thing have a losi mini T,mlst that both are just awesome portable fun!