I know its not an MT......

joshdzimmerman

Just thought I would share some pics of my latest creation. Been working on it in all my spare time, yeah right! I know its not an MT, but it is straight axle front and rear. Not quite ready to fire it up, maybe within the next week or so. After all bugs are worked out and design finalized I might be selling rollers. Kinda like Bolink Legends- But on steriods.

bean-a-reano

Awesome!! I love the staggered right rear!! Something I thought was missing on all the custom works etc cars. Keep up the good work, lets see some pics of the rear axle.

joshdzimmerman

Thats about as simple as it gets. Its a little crude, but it is a prototype. The swingarms are 1/4 lexan. They keep the axle centered but alow for torsional flex. I may have to remove more material to get a little more twist.

BigStu

VERY cool..
I love the out of the box suspension.

Would love to see this cut out of Garolite or Carbon Fiber..

joshdzimmerman

Well, Hobbyking motor was a turd. Probably my fault for not doing the math to figure out what Kv I really needed. So off to the LHS where I got an 1/8 scale 2650kv Duratrax motor. Holy F! I don't wanna say its too much motor (because that's never possible) but in less than two battery packs it was complete destruction. Again, probably my fault for speed testing on blacktop. That's what happens when co-workers cheer you on.... not pretty.

Should have everything rebuilt and be testing by next weekend.