First Monster truck

RaceAce701

got er sittin up on some mock up whees (which are for sale pm if interested there cheap)

still waiting on my clod wheels to show up

all i need is the stock wheel adaptors (if anyone has any let me know )

RaceAce701

been awfull quiet all of a sudden here

well a got a body set on top of it (its not mountet nor is it in its final location)

SavedONE

-is your truck going to be a replica,(?), or a custom, not based on anything full-scale. It sorta reminds me of the last Chevy Bearfoot (#10):tmb Nice setup, I'll have to keep checking back in this thread:)

SavedONE

-Nice, I was wondering where you were, I've been watching this build. I see you've got the power plant, uh, "planted". Lookin' good:tmb When it's all done, will you be able to post some vids? Thanks for the update:)

RAS MAPLET

:tmb ..awesome truck, :wish and very nice skills !!!
i love to see this kind of thread make me keep my hope alive...maybe i can built something like this ..someday... but my full size blazer spend a lot of money, LOL
:)

segajeep

-is your truck going to be a replica,(?), or a custom, not based on anything full-scale. It sorta reminds me of the last Chevy Bearfoot (#10):tmb Nice setup, I'll have to keep checking back in this thread:)

X2 with the front leading arm setup.

RaceAce701

hey guys sorry i have been here in a wile i had alot going on. i recently started working for skip barber racing school and had to move from pittsburg Pa to Sebring Fl

so all my rc stuff has been on hold and no more progress has been made

i am still looking for some wheel adaptors tho so hit me up if u have any

thanks everyone