First Monster truck

RaceAce701

hey guys iv been dabblying with crawlers and scale trucks as well as full sized cars for a wile now so now i wanted to have a go at a monster truck

so here is what i have so far

bpare207

Excellent work and I just read through the Arena Truck build and just wow, that looks freakin sweet! What became of that lil truck?

RaceAce701

well the arena truck is awating some new yokes the mini crawler ones arent strong enough (blew up 6 with a 19t so i switched to a 27t) and the trx stampeed ones are to big

any ideas anyone

also i need to make some new dogbones and hadnt had time 2 go 2 my parents house and use the lathe to turn some new ones

it is also for sale for the right price

SavedONE

-is this truck going to replicate any particular fullscale MT? I notice the front susp. setup you've chosen, is what Bearfoot #9 & 10, (racers), used, but also a few others too:tmb

RaceAce701

progress has slowed a bit as i try to finish my pro arena truck, plan out and gather parts for my ultimate XJ Scaler, look for clod wheeels and tires, and try to get some TC carpet racing in

not the actual body but it will be a 72 chev and im thinkin of using the AM PM Boss colors