I was looking at restarting an old clodbuster project I started many years ago (it has a Clodzilla III chassis). After looking at how much it would take to update the axles the way I wanted to, I decided to go a different route and picked up a couple of RC4WD Super Bully Comp axles (http://store.rc4wd.com/Super-Bully-Comp-Axle-with-Knuckles-_p_490.html). I paired these with a Terminator chassis from CPE, a few Traxxas links, and some AX10 shocks I had lying around. For electronics I used two Sidewinder SCT systems, a Castle BEC, and two Hitec HS-7954SH servos. I created some custom Y-harnesses for each ESC to connect the ground and signal leads to the receiver and the ground and positive leads to the ESC fan cable. Here's a picture of everything before installation: For tires and wheels I already had some Axial 40-series bead locks and Pro-Line Masher tires, so I replaced the 14mm hubs on the RC4WD axles with Ofna 17mm hexes from a LX2 1/8 buggy. Most 1/8 buggy hexes fit the axles, but the Ofna ones used the correct 2.5mm pins. With this setup I ended up with a 13" wheelbase and 14 3/4" track width. The truck weighs in at 10lbs 1.1oz minus the body. The wheel/tire combo account for 15.5oz each. There are some options for lightening the truck (RC4WD sells lighter axle components and a CF chassis could always be used), but based on some quick runs inside the Castle 1410 motors don't seem to have any issues with it. I plan to add some test run videos later this week.