Constant Abuse Stampede updates

Orange Pedeanaut

Hamster Power Racing RC
I've had this truck for years, it started as a stock used Pede and has had many version since. I recently added an FLM 1/8 chassis, aluminum front bulkhead, newer style adjustable body posts, spray painted JConcepts 1988 Extended Chevy body, etc. and brought this thing back to life after stealing a transmission from it a while back. Hope you like!

Inspired by

2017-08-16 09.31.00.jpg
2017-08-16 09.31.07.jpg
2017-08-16 09.31.14.jpg
2017-08-16 09.31.25.jpg
2017-08-16 09.31.38.jpg

kevinatfms

Love the tires. Wish they still made them. What ever happened to Imex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange Pedeanaut

Hamster Power Racing RC
Thanks guys. Imex still makes tires, they just do a limited run now and then. I contacted them about a week ago to ask when the next is, they said December 15.

Orange Pedeanaut

Hamster Power Racing RC
Thanks! I cut the rear window out because the truck was catching too much air at speed and flipping over backwards, even with the 2" extended chassis. Hopefully it takes care of that...

Orange Pedeanaut

Hamster Power Racing RC
Thanks, and I can still only hit around 53 mph before it flips over backwards. Love this body though, so I run a junker for speed trials right now lol.

kevinatfms

Thanks, and I can still only hit around 53 mph before it flips over backwards. Love this body though, so I run a junker for speed trials right now lol.
When i had my "speed" pede going i used some weight in the front end to keep it down. It was the only way to get a Stampede over 65mph. I had the back and rear window cut out of mine and it still didnt help. Got one run of 74mph on 3s before i melted the undersized ESC.

I have been thinking of giving it another try. Got a new Bushnell radar gun and my Stampede got a new Maclan 550 motor and esc. I could swap in a 2400kv Castle 1415 and a Mamba Max on 3s should be enough to easily propel it into the 70's if i can keep the nose down long enough.