Come on

Angie

Staff member
Sorry I was not around to talk with you on Saturday evening. I hope it has not gone dormant. Know any one person you could invite back?

HawnMT

I don't know if it was just me but for the past few weeks my normal bookmark would just send me to an error message for the board, so I thought RCMT was gone. The only reason I found it again was because I did a normal google search after reading the email Nick sent out. If not for that email I would still think the board was offline.

Angie

Staff member
Thanks for that information. The servers changed so the IP changed, apparently not all service providers have remapped to this site. I may need to send out another email to members so they can follow the link back to RCMT.

hotrodsonoma91

How van I post in the wanted or for sale section?
Will be looking for a few things as soon as the chaos is over around here from the hurricane. A lot of roads are still washed out or flooded and mail isn't being delivered to alot of us at this time.

Angie

Staff member
You can post in the for sale section now. Seems after the change, I need to do a little work so those with 60 days and 60 posts can function properly in that section. I appreciate you bringing it up.

rocpede4x4

I think this site is done. It was a good run for has long, has this site was still around. At least rccrawler site is staying the same away. An is easier to look for the right truck. An with the last update and everything being combined into one section. Not like it used to be, where every models brand was separated. To make it easier to look for things up for that one model. Who made these changes to the site SHOULDN’T be here.

Last edited:

Angie

Staff member
Well, I should be here. I didn't make the change.
YOU didn't make the change, so you should be here.
Going by your rules.