Colorado Batman shooting

FlashGordon1

william g

Retired
these threads can get ugly, so it's going to the off topic area because it's political and opinions

Ceasar23

There's nothing controversial about a mass killing, nothing political or opinionated either. Horrible choice of words...

How small is this world? I work less than a block from the building this idiot was "studying/working" in, a half mile from his apartment and a mile or so from the theater... Of the hospitals that received victims, I work within blocks of two of them and drive by two others daily and was born at the fifth hospital... yet my house is 25 miles away on the other side of town... within a five minute drive of Columbine high school... too small for my taste... My heart goes out to all the victims and their families!! We are Colorado and we will survive!!

Ceasar

C

CowBoyClod

You be a bit surprise It also happened in Toronto. A guy was standing inline and he shot a few. The lady that got hurt during the Eaton Centre shooting in Toronto was the same lady that just happened to be there to see the Batman movie and was killed. All of this just over a freaking movie.
The guy is now behind bars of where he belongs.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlashGordon1

Again like I once said,it's very sad where you can not even enjoy going to the movies with friends family or love ones( kids,girlfriend or boyfriend or wife or husband)!:mad

C

CowBoyClod

Again like I once said,it's very sad where you can not even enjoy going to the movies with friends family or love ones( kids,girlfriend or boyfriend or wife or husband)!:mad

I guess it's getting to the point that society is changing so much that it's better to wait for movies to come out onto DVD and watch them safely in the comforts of your own home.