Chassis Companies??? Who is left?

kevinatfms

Since the clod has died out a bit, alot of companies have gone ghost on us. I am planning out my "racer" build now and have one final thing to buy...which just happens to be the most important piece. Here is what i have:

Clod axles
Bearings
CPE vertical mount
CPE lockout
wheels
stock tires(shaving them)

What manufacturers of aftermarket chassis are left?

CPE - Terminator, Predator, Gauntlet(when it comes out)
ESP - Clodzilla 2, Clodzilla 3, Clodzilla 4
ZRP - Diablo(is this still available?)
JPS - Billet(too expensive for my taste)
RCguy - Gecko chassis(think this may be discontinued but website says differently)
Xtreme Racing - Carbon Fiber Racer
Any others that im missing?

What would you do? Why?

TXT-2.0

Mod Wrapper
Ernie (KingKlod) has the KK-1 chassis and the KK-2 chassis that would be a great fit as well ...

ZRP_Racing

I am ZRP
ZRP Diablos are still being made. Just scaled back a little right now due to life. Currently doing a small run and should have some for sale end of Jan / beginning of Feb.

I can tell you that by doing small runs they sell out quick.

JKRacing37

Just my view I'd either go ZRP or CPE Terminator.

I've heard from enough guys that have used the ZRP that it is a killer chassis and works extremely well. If not that route I'd go CPE because the Terminator works well and Brett is a great supporter of RCMT's.

HawnMT

Mo will be releasing his "Cube" race chassis soon. I love the design and engineering ideas behind it.

Mo'

400 Lux
Ok mister inventor, since I have your attention, can I get an expected price, availability and ETA? I plan on buying in the next 2 weeks.

They definitely wont be ready in the next 2 weeks, and I cant answer the rest with enough certainty to be useful yet.

northerngames

TTR
PRP bezerker not sure if these are being made still though.
the crawler store
hot racing

any tvp with stand off's can pretty much be used to get a one off frankinclod also.

kevinatfms

TTR
PRP bezerker not sure if these are being made still though.
the crawler store
hot racing

any tvp with stand off's can pretty much be used to get a one off frankinclod also.
From what ive been told PRP, TTR, TCS are all not selling the clod chassis anymore.

As for Hot Racing, what chassis do they have? Its not listed on the website? And please dont tell me the crawler chassis, that is not a monster truck in any way, shape or form.

monsterjamman24

ZRP- My personal choice
CPE- Good budget friendly chassis'
TTR- Contact brad, last I heard he was still selling chassis.
Juice- Good things come to those who wait

Bolink Digger

Anyone still around making chassis? I have a CPE Terminator but would like to get another chassis. Almost had another run of the PRP Bezerker several years ago but Ben could not get enough pre-orders to make it happen. The Bezerker was the holy grail of high performance years ago much like the Team Juice Cube seems to be but I cannot find any contact info for the mad juice scientist who made/makes it.