...or single force? I don't know.....After finally getting my Mad Force VE dialed in I've gotten around to a project that I've wanted to do ever since getting one of these Kyoshos, a narrowed TF/MF. Even way back in my crawler days I've known that the TF/MF axles could be narrowed fairly easily but it wasn't until I got one that I started to ask the question if the chassis could be narrowed right along with them. I'm sure at some point someone has done this but I couldn't find any threads on any site covering it but after some quick measurements it looked doable. The idea is to get a slight smaller truck that is more the size of a Clod or TXT. I'm hoping it also makes for a more agile truck but if I can maintain the performance in the smaller package that'll be good enough. First step was narrowing the axles. I'm not going to cover it in detail because it's pretty straight forward. I shortened the "long" side so it's the same length as the short side. All that required was cutting the long side of the diff case a little and grinding the inside so the outer tube would slide in it. I am using the two short dogbones for the rear axle and bought a pair of OFNA CVAs for the front. The chassis and transmission was going to be the hard part. Here's some pics of the stock chassis plates and trans: Bascially I would be taking out one side of the trans, leaving just a single motor mount. Since the trans is offset to one side it's almost easy but I couldn't just cut that one side completely off because I had to leave room for the spur gear. So I would remove most of the empty side side of the trans and that sliver of space on the single motor side. Instead of cutting up the stock plate, which I could have done, I asked JoeWorks to cut me a blank aluminum plate that I would drill out to be the new narrower trans. Since I am only planning on running a 540 sized 4-pole brushless motor I shortened the plate too. Here's the new plate alongside the stock one. (the larger stock plate is upside down) Here's the new narrower, more compact transmission all buttoned up. For the side plates, I cut slots for a 2s battery pack and I took some of the length out of them since I am planning a different suspension setup. here's the plates and trans all put together. Got everything mocked up so I can figure out the shock towers, body mounts, and steering setup. It already looks like I'll have to shorten the chassis a little more in the front to make room for the steering servo on the axle. I have a 4200mah shorty lipo pack in it and it's the perfect width. Still have a lot of things to do but I'm pretty happy I was able to get this far with very few problems. Hope the rest goes as smooth.