505rc/Cowrc Freestyle Video Contest

KingClod27

Hmmmmm....

I guess non of you guys run your MTs huh? I guess we have a bunch of shelf queeners here?? I guess no one wants to win FREE stuff??

Im gonna start calling out a few guys like.....Tom and Bill :D

KingClod27

Yea I understand that...Its been raining here too..just making sure there is still interest and guys are gonna make a vid....figured it was summer time and guys would wanna take the trucks out for a run

KingClod27

ENTRY #2 from Bryan Raczkowski

[video=youtube;0jcQUcnL4Vw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jcQUcnL4Vw[/video]

Monstergirl74

Entry #4

Danielle's Snake Bite.

[video=youtube;t89V1PwPuiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t89V1PwPuiw&list=HL1373130446[/video]

Last edited:

SWMS

Supporting Manufacturer
RCMT Sponsor
i dont think ill make the dead line , time has slipped away with the holiday and work and home .... i was planning it though
I agree. Non-Clod related life has been hectic. I'm still trying to carve out some time.

Monstergirl74

I wish we had a few more weeks, then I could try again with a motor upgrade. Hopefully we'll do this again! We need a few more last minute entries to make this contest a success. Come on guys, lets see those trucks running!

KingClod27

NEED MORE ENTRIES!!!..........Pushing the deadline back until Sunday July 21st and winner will be anounced on Saturday July 27th (opening day race for 505rc)

Paul4x4

NEED MORE ENTRIES!!!..........Pushing the deadline back until Sunday July 21st and winner will be anounced on Saturday July 27th (opening day race for 505rc)
That's right guys! Get those trucks out and shoot a little clip! It's just a freaking couple minutes worth of video, so we don't take no excuses like "I would love to, but don't have time"! Just grab your cameras and trucks, and harness your wife/friend/kid/grandma/dog/whoever to operate the camera and pull a little freestyle!:D:D

Monstergirl74

That's right guys! Get those trucks out and shoot a little clip! It's just a freaking couple minutes worth of video, so we don't take no excuses like "I would love to, but don't have time"! Just grab your cameras and trucks, and harness your wife/friend/kid/grandma/dog/whoever to operate the camera and pull a little freestyle!:D:D
I just taped my phone to my controller :D Next time I'm going to use my camera, it has a video option, and looks like HD compared to my phone.

nosyajg

i would love to, i just dont have time...

lol...seriously, i would...i even have ideas in my head of how to stage the obstacles/ramps, and what to do to make it awesome...but, i'm moving in less than 2 weeks, and i need to get stuff cleaned/packed/sold, and dont have time to take my trucks out for some video...

Spidubic

I will see if I can set something up at the farm this weekend. I have a ton of room to drive although it is mostly grass and I do have to be mindful of the horses. Also have a couple of ramps and might possibly be able to get the wife to video the whole thing.

monsterjam-man

I'm working on it. Keep breaking parts before the 1 minute mark lol. Hopefully new parts will be in before this weekend. I know the deadline is July 13th but is there a time they need to be submitted by on the 13th?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Paul4x4

I'm working on it. Keep breaking parts before the 1 minute mark lol. Hopefully new parts will be in before this weekend. I know the deadline is July 13th but is there a time they need to be submitted by on the 13th?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
The deadline is now pushed back to July 21st!:)