2000 Freightliner COE

andrewstoybox

Nice build. It's cool to see something different. I don't know that I would have the patience for scratch building something though.

1PopATop

What are those sheet pieces you are using called

little update :)

btw guys I do know the hole behind the fender is too close LOL but dont worry im taking that whole back section off
you will see why later :) so i needed to not have that piece there i didnt want my fender to be glued to that :)
keep tuned for more :)

GOT PLASTIC? HECK YEAAAAA!!!!!! guys prepare to see a ton of projects arise from all this plastic goodness! :)
Where can I get them and what are they? I can't seem to find anyone wanting to build a cab for me so I guess I'll have to but first I need to know what to use and how?

Bob

Rickleo

Where can I get them and what are they? I can't seem to find anyone wanting to build a cab for me so I guess I'll have to but first I need to know what to use and how?

Bob
He actually used a globeliner cab and modified it using styrene sheets. You might can find the cab on ebay or Amazon. I know you can find the styrene sheets there too. You'll also need some kind of plastic cement to melt or bond the plastic together. A good imagination is also needed. How this helps.

God is love