2000 Freightliner COE

skl1cent

okie dokieeee both chassises are built.. wait what? chassises?? hmmm LOL
I will show u guys whats going on with the second one in a little bit :) I need to get more done on that baby :) but its coming along sweeeeeet :)

btw anyone know how i can cap the tanks? there its close to the wheel, thats exactly the place where it belongs. Anyone ever tried shortening the side caps?

skl1cent

ok here is my new challenge.....

floor.

floor in cab perfect.

floor on frame stock KH tranny NOt soo muchh..

Floor up cab happy, tranny happy, but electronics not happy..

move tranny backwards, cab is very happy..electronics very happy..Headache rack? not happy...

I need help guys, anyone know a good tranny I could use that will go absolutely
below the rails? I could cut the floor n make the stock tranny work, but then that
means the battery tray will be of no use and everything is gonna be flying around
inside there not cool

if anyone knwos a good tranny alternative please let me know :) thank you in advance :)

skl1cent

ok guys welp took some advice :) cut down the floor n flipped, works like a charm :)

I moved the front wheels up a bit, tilted the mount there now I have to modify that cross member to put a bolt n nut instead of screw to hold the mount in that position giving me a little bit more room, what happened b4 is I couldnt mount the little side step, the wheel was a little bit too bad it would hit the side step when turning very bad, so now moved up works greatt!

and here is what she looks like with a trailer!

more to come soon :)

skl1cent

Welp first light installed now :) as you guys can see the body isnt that smooth right now as well,
so I still have alot of sand work to be done LOL but once its complete its gonna be top notch
this is still my rough draft I would say :)

skl1cent

now both lights are in :)

I noticed the gap was too big btween the little air intake and the grill top so I raised it up :) much bettter now :)

skl1cent

here is the chain rack im putting together, Still needs detailing and skinning but its taking shape :)

I need to get the rack over the tranny will do do by adding height to the rack as the real one has
its got a pretty thick floor.

skl1cent

OMGGGGGGGGG WHAT A RACKKKK!!! WOWWWW LOL I JUST HADDD TOO!!!! LOL
sry to any ladies that may find this offensive LMAOO!!!

it sits a bit taller than what I really wanted it to be, but hell, I cant do anything
about the trasmission and it looks beautiful I would hate to have to cut er down.

skl1cent

added little walking floor I guess you call this, its gonna have 1/16th diamond plate on it its gonna complete the look :)

cabby is now officially mouted, woooot!

skl1cent

shes 100% :) wooooooooot! all body work completed. needs a little minor putty work on the back but thats easy!!
shes going in for paint on saturday :) n then shes gonna be allll rdy to gooo! :) I'm def gonna miss her alottttttt
she's beautiful, I will have to build another one for myself someday very soon I hope :)

skl1cent

Wooot got paint nowww!!! By my buddy John Stylin_n_Profilin

Now before clear:D

Now after cleared..when its dry I'll wet sand and buff then back to the builder..:D:D:D

skl1cent

Lots of pix for you guys! :) hehe basically all finished up few more touches and she'll be in Reeve's Hands :) heheheheh

skl1cent

hard work pays offf!!! whewww took me like the whole day to get it right.
Colors on the door parts are alittle off but I cannottt get my printer to match colors :( but it isnt bad I think overall the truck came out great with all my extra detailing :)

ricrush

WillG4prez!!
Looks great! Its really cool how the guys including yourself tear aparts these bodies to create something else custom...I really want to try it one day myself.

skl1cent

thank you very much and yes you should give it a try man find a truck that you really love that way its even moreeee satisfying when you actually have it together :) instead of doing a easy truck that will be just like ehh that was easyyy lol