2000 Freightliner COE

skl1cent

a new challenge, this is a truck no one else has, atleast I havent seen one.
I like to be different so here I go :)

Sonic0620

I drove a 1981 Freight Shaker that looked very similar when I first started out driving. It was fun it had arm strong steering, so I learned to back very fast.

skl1cent

little update :)

btw guys I do know the hole behind the fender is too close LOL but dont worry im taking that whole back section off
you will see why later :) so i needed to not have that piece there i didnt want my fender to be glued to that :)
keep tuned for more :)

GOT PLASTIC? HECK YEAAAAA!!!!!! guys prepare to see a ton of projects arise from all this plastic goodness! :)

skl1cent

Bit of repair work done on the side of the cab to give it its solid look :)
still need to cut out the back behind the wheel fender and figured out how
to make the side steps im trying to follow it now :)

i need to go in do second hand of putty even out the body there

now to cover up the light buckets :) and make that step I will be back with result soon :)

SavedONE

-are you building it as the kit body is, then making it an actual brand, like Freightliner, or is the King Hauler chassis getting the cab-over body on it? Looks like you're having fun:willy

skl1cent

heheh well the truck im building after is a freightliner but it has long rails just like a king hauler, so thats what im going for long rails but mounting the freightliner cab on there :) should be nice

Rapko

That is so awesome, nice work so far. Makes me want do dump more money into this great hobby. :D

skl1cent

hehe thanks bud :) me too man, I want to build a truck for myself I havent had a chance to yet LOL, everytime I start building a cab ppl ask me about it n want to buy it LOL my buddies go crazy easch time they see me build LOL