Members do not see advertisements
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ttr tremor

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder VP View Post
    The original Tremor was designed with the 13" WB Parma Ford body in mind but will work with other long WB bodies like the EMaxx bodies.

The Centurion frame rails were about 1 3/4" shorter and will work with most normal 10-11" WB bodies.
    Wish you still made these chassis's and the one for the stampede too..
    Txt-1, Juggernaut 2, custom 4x4 stampede, and alot more

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by rocpede4x4 View Post
    Wish you still made these chassis's and the one for the stampede too..
    I second that, I would love to get a Tremor and Centerion.

Follows
    Following

I wanted to say thanks for all the help great group of people on here always very helpful more then a guy could ask for. Lol Ya now that got my 4 clod chassis from TTR and my full stampede I'm pretty happy . While ago there was a wild dagger with ttr conversion for it. Said one of 5 I wanted it so bad haha but 1k for a wild dagger figured lil high. Figure save n try to find centerion chassis mines the gen 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follows
    Following

the tmaxx body I got today fits my centerion good but too short for tremor. Guess I'll have to just take it to store see that can get to fit it

Hmmm, I should have said sorry, the emaxx body I used to test fit to my Tremor is from the 3908L, which is a longer wheelbase than the older style emaxx chassis. So any longer emaxx body should fit great, as mine was a perfect fit for the Tremor. I do not have the Sky Wheelie bar fitted to my Tremor yet though, it is in transit from the states still...

Follows
    Following

Haha Ya I was reading the proline 2014 chev tmaxx body has13.5 wheelbase or proline savage xl top kick body is close to same. Hit n miss oh well my centerion gets to be a 72 chev now hahaha

Follows
    Following

Default Ttr tremor

Waiting for body for my tremor.. So tinkered with my new era...need 2 servos and it should be good. Seems not many people run these. Just Cuz so heavy? I wish they were still around to order there monster wheelbase kit

That 70's chev just fits it looks like it be a Chevy... Not that would want any other haha

Follows
    Following

Very nice New Era clod. I just picked one up in a trade and have to redo the suspension. Any updates on the TTR Chassisís?

Quote Originally Posted by blazincody View Post
    Waiting for body for my tremor.. So tinkered with my new era...need 2 servos and it should be good. Seems not many people run these. Just Cuz so heavy? I wish they were still around to order there monster wheelbase kit

That 70's chev just fits it looks like it be a Chevy... Not that would want any other haha
    Txt-1, Juggernaut 2, custom 4x4 stampede, and alot more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12