Members do not see advertisements
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Team Juice CUBE Chassis

Team Juice is proud to present our fresh new CUBE chassis.

The CUBE was engineered from the ground up to be a lethally precise performance tool. It’s construction features top of the line materials, selected for their quality and unique individual properties. The suspension geometry has been perfected with extensive feedback from Chad Buckland (triple NR/CTPA Worlds champion in 4WD Modified and first place finisher at both Clodapalooza and Diggers Dungeon). The CUBE addresses issues other chassis on the market leave up to you the racer to deal with. The ultimate in performance was considered first and foremost, but ease of use was always close second.

-Metric hardware used throughout. No mixing and matching SAE with metric.

-Aluminum parts machined in the U.S.A. by Hesse Machine.

-Fully modular/customizable lower chassis system gives you three different battery mounting options by simply rearranging the four lower chassis plates. The driver has the option to run the battery sideways through the chassis either flat or up on end along with the option to run it down the middle of the chassis up on its end.

-Optimized to run “shorty” style 2 cell lipo packs.

-The incredibly narrow lower chassis width keeps the lower links away from your tires helping to ensure maximum steering throw with very little additional wheel widening required.

-Weighted lower CUBE section is constructed from rugged and beautiful C464 Naval brass to help add much needed sprung weight to the chassis while keeping it low and centralized. No struggling to find places to attach ugly additional weights to your chassis plates.

-Super light upper chassis plates keep weight away from where you don’t want it and provides numerous upper link mounting options.

-Heavy duty machined lower links have had their shock mounting locations located as far back as possible to allow maximum tire clearance at full throw while still maintaining optimum shock geometry.

-Adjustable shock “wings” give the user immense vertical shock mounting points while also allowing the upper shock bushing to rotate side to side to prevent the binding that is prevalent with mounting shocks directly to conventional chassis plates. The wings also provide ample clearance from the chassis itself for today's popular 1/10 big bore shocks.

-The days of needing to disassemble your entire chassis to install new sway bars are gone with the CUBE'S innovative ball bearing supported VFS (variable flex system) sway bar system. Simply remove a single set screw from each sway bar rod and you can replace them without so much as taking a wheel off of your truck! This allows for lightning fast repairs along with the ability to fine tune your sway bars resistance with different diameter rods in a fraction of the time required by other setups.

-No more rubber bands or Velcro straps barely holding your battery in place. The CUBE features solid brass battery straps held in place with dual thumb screws to hold your valuable lipos locked in place.

-A double sided vertically mounted electronics plate gives you all the space you need to mount all of the electronics required to run even the bulkiest dual brushless setups. You only need to remove 4 screws to lift the entire electronics plate out of the chassis for maintenance.

*These pictures are of the prototype model running ECDR upper link mounts and servo mount. The final product is subject to change*

Last edited by Mo'; 05-27-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Follows
    Following

Cant wait to see the final product!
    Stephen Hopkins

Follows
    Following

Very nice!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Follows
    Following

I was trying to think of something witty to say since it's the debut, but my brain's tired. Great job on this Mo!

btw, I never realized you set it up for shorty packs. I always wondered if I was the only solid axle guy using them because it seemed like only a race track thing. I don't even have any regular hardcase packs anymore. All my Mad Force trucks are set up for 4200mah shorty packs, I love em. I just wish they made a hard wired version.
    http://www.rcmt.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1239&dateline=1394674  032

Follows
    Following

Very nice chassis. Many nice features and great looking.

Follows
    Following

Looks very well thought out.

The million dollar question.....what is the estimated price tag?

Follows
    Following

definitely different and definitely a very sweet chassis Mo ! like said sooooo well thought out
    ░▒▓▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ Searching for the truth is easy , Accepting the truth is hard ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░

Very cool!! The swaybar system is pretty freakin' sweet!!

Can't wait to see a production version and see some race results once these get into some racer's hands.

Follows
    Following

everything about the chassis is awesome looking and taking performance to a new level.

the only thing I am not too fond on is it looks like it's going to be ruff on body's if it takes a spill.
    Last edited by northerngames; 05-01-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Follows
    Following

it is very obvious the thought and planning that went into this. Kudos
    __solids rule _________________________ My Email

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by northerngames View Post
    the only thing I am not too fond on is it looks like it's going to be ruff on body's if it takes a spill.
    no different than a Diablo or CPE chassis ... im sure you can adapt velcro
    ░▒▓▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ Searching for the truth is easy , Accepting the truth is hard ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by TXT-2.0 View Post
    no different than a Diablo or CPE chassis ... im sure you can adapt velcro
    true but the same reason I mever was into them either those just looked like a space rover with a big foot body on them to me.

I also understand the difference in looks over perforance so to each their own and all what your into I guess.

Follows
    Following

two things that i really, really, really like:

shock mounting top position and the sway bar system.

est price? i just bought another set of clod axles to start on a truck and am looking for a chassis kit.
    way too many r/c cars...

Thanks guys! Alot of hard work went into getting all the details right on the CUBE and I couldn't be happier with how it has come out.

I do plan on selling CUBE's eventually, but as of right now I can't give much of a price estimate on how much they will cost. There are a few more production details to work out to help determine exactly how much they will cost. I will update the thread as more information becomes available.

Thumbs up

The sway bar system is really nice - I like how it attaches at the axles.

Why use countersink hardware with washers though rather than button/pan or cap heads?

Quote Originally Posted by Dukk View Post
    Why use countersink hardware with washers though rather than button/pan or cap heads?

They look cooler

Follows
    Following

So how does one pre order one of these bad boys!?

That thing seriously looks like a piece of art man!!

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by HawnMT View Post
    I was trying to think of something witty to say since it's the debut, but my brain's tired. Great job on this Mo!

btw, I never realized you set it up for shorty packs. I always wondered if I was the only solid axle guy using them because it seemed like only a race track thing. I don't even have any regular hardcase packs anymore. All my Mad Force trucks are set up for 4200mah shorty packs, I love em. I just wish they made a hard wired version.
    Nope; Not the only one; There are a few of us running "shorties"

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by Dukk View Post
    The sway bar system is really nice - I like how it attaches at the axles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo' View Post
    They look cooler
    And here I thought it was because it increased the surface area of the screw head.
    __solids rule _________________________ My Email

Quote Originally Posted by sikntired View Post
    So how does one pre order one of these bad boys!?

That thing seriously looks like a piece of art man!!

I still need to get a few things figured out in terms of getting parts made before I can get a final price on what CUBE's will cost. I cut all of the chassis plates pictured above by hand and its far too time consuming and inaccurate to sell. Once all those details are finalized there will most likely be a pre-order setup for anyone interested in their own CUBE.

Quote Originally Posted by william g View Post
    And here I thought it was because it increased the surface area of the screw head.

Well that too..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast