Members do not see advertisements
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default New brand at Horizon Hobbies _ Vattera twin hammers 4x4 desert buggy

Saw this on RC Soup...not much info here and I guess we'll find out what it is in a few days.

However in the meantime anyone care to venture a guess? I'm hoping an Axial competitor...maybe another source of axles.

2. Default

I hope you are right John.

I hate the "guess what's coming" and-or previews of nothings. ARGH

Always glad to see new things, it's the tease I get irritated at.
    __My webpage _________________________ My Email

Nike?
    Tom

Clod Buster, Lack of Motivation (Jugg) Build, TLT 1, Blitzer Beetle, Frog, Sand Scorcher

4. Default

^ LOL!

i hope its something new. an axial competitor would be nice but im hoping for something unseen. like a new ERA in r/c technology. space ships anyone?
    Wheely King/Crawler King/Slash 2WD/Slash 4x4/TL01B/(2)TA02/TL01/MO3R
    www.rctrack.com - my local track

5. Default New brand at Horizon Hobbies

I just hope that it's better than the Tamiya USA reveal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JKRacing37 View Post
    I just hope that it's better than the Tamiya USA reveal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Default

whoah!!!

didn't see this coming, looks cool w/ solid rear indy front

Definitely cool, will be keeping an eye on this to see what it is all about and how it can be moded

Sent from a Galaxy S3 far far away.....

Super cool, the people having been wanting something like this for a long time!
    Retro Jamie TXT - Reaper Sand Rail - Desert Storm Sand Rail - Anarchy Airboat

looks like something based off a actual baja truck setup could be interesting

11. Default

I WAS going to buy an exo... but
    visit cowrc.com and rc4wd.com

Check out Screw Loose Hex Head Hardware on RCMT

Smile

I just saw this on Youtube and rushed on RCMT 30-40min ago to start a thread ,and guess what !5 days ago a thread was born !!LOL! I really want one !Doubt I'll get one anytime soon though !!

That is super cool. Ultra realism and kick butt performance. How much ?

14. Default

Looks like I will be adding another buggy to my ever growing fleet. I am really digging the solid rear axle, funny Axial did not do that on the EXO...
    Modifying 1 Truck at a Time....

Quote Originally Posted by kjr2 View Post
    That is super cool. Ultra realism and kick butt performance. How much ?

site says Retail 650$

they are selling them for 400$
    http://www.vaterrarc.com/Products/De...rodId=VTR03000

these things look awesome tho. definitely interesting
    Formaly had a Taco in my name-3 Clods,MP5(SCT),YR4 II SP,SCT

Jeez-zus!! I found my new go fast!! I just saw this on the RCDriver FB page!! Have you guys seen the Vaterra Glamis 1/8th Scale 2WD Buggy? "At the center of its design is a viscous ring differential that prevents wheel spin on loose surfaces when you're cornering hard or hammering the throttle." I'm a 4WD guy, but this is tempting, since I'm so close to the beaches.
    I am the rocks of the Eternal Shore. Crash against me and be broken!

17. Default

That glamis buggy reminds me of the arrma buggy
    Stephen Hopkins

18. Default

Now THIS looks like a cool brand. That TwinHammers buggy is something people have been wanting from a company for a while. Gonna be interesting to see how they hold up.
    Living in a world of false equivalence.

-Juice

This buggy looks cool.. One dosn't have to do what the R/C Crawler guys been doing for a while now.
    By buying the Axial Exo and Wraith and splicing the chassis and cage to have fron IFS and solid rear.

20. Default

I like the glamis too but I already took the rear cage off my scb and if I threw a exo terra tail fin on it I would then have a glamis on the cheap lol.

wich was part of plan prior to seeing the glamis it's either that or I am going to fab up some mud/wheel wells on the rear like the pulling tractors have over there rear tires.

but yeah it look's exactly like my scb with a tail wing on but $300-400 more.

it's neat but I would rather just buy another scb over the glamis to look the exact same for half the price.

I thought the other day I seen a sneak at their comng monster also but it was ugly and looked more like a pede setup then a monster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast