Members do not see advertisements
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I did not lube any part of the slipper assembly and it's worked great. If your using the stock wheely king spur I think that is your problem. If I recall that spur is extremely soft.

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by lydiasdad
    If I recall that spur is extremely soft.
    Extremely

Kimbrough 90t spur did the trick... This setup is just about as close to perfect as can be. Much thanks, lydiasdad.

Glad I could help.

Follows
    Following

I am thinking about adding the slipper into my build too after seeing this thread and liking your setup.

does the evx 1-2 have to have 2 seperate lipo's connected or can a single pack be used?

also what motor pinion you using?

I seen threads where guy's were throwing the 775's in the kid's power wheels and never looked back.

I guess there is a dewalt 12v cordless drill motor with a 5mm shaft that huals the mail in the revo.
    Last edited by northerngames; 07-28-2013 at 03:03 AM.

Nice truck,love those tires

@northerngames I'm not sure about the speed controller using one battery. The esc's bec is powered by one of the two batteries. If you plan on jumpering one of the battery leads you might burn up the esc if running higher voltage. I'll have to check my gearing, I ruptured a disk in my back and am recovering from back surgery. That's also why I haven't been able to post vids of this truck and my 820 dewalt txt. Hoping to do that soon. I really like the low speed control and feel of a brushed motor in my solid axle trucks.

@RadioRambo Thanks.

Follows
    Following

sorry to hear that.

I decided to go brushless still for the various esc setting's.

I thought of a dewalt drill awahile back but recently seen people are already using them in rc's and power wheels.

I wanted to stick a wheelchair motor and battery in the power wheels and wire up the control's to the steering wheel and peddle.

I told my little cousin I bet she could pull out of here garage in the barbie vet like vin diesel did at the end of fast and furious hahaha....

Just bought a wheely king,might have to put that 775 set'n on the bench to use.

Follows
    Following

just saw this thread and looks great just one thing u should make the body more level
    Blaze, Tuber WK, Traxxas GD, Custom Trophy truck and much more...

Default Video Finally

Better late then never right? Took a couple short vids of it finally. I plan on gearing up slightly as it has plenty of torque and runs very cool.

Follows
    Following

Wow that thing moves!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12