Members do not see advertisements
  1. Default New era juggernaut 2 - txt1- summit tran's

well this is a new era juggernaut chassis with a summit tran's txt1 axle's and some other spare part's still lot's of stuff to do before she's done what do you guy's think about were i put the shock's i don't know if i like them their i may put them back were they where... but the hard part is done summit tran's is mounted just wondering what you guy's use for drive shaft's thank's for any input [IMG][/IMG]

2. Default

once i get everything were i want it then i will tear it down and have it powder coated it don't look that great but it's frankinstine Lol

body off pics of how you mounted the trans , as far as the shock i like them on the axles (looks more scale with a tuber )

REVO shafts all the way , great start so far
    ░▒▓▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ Boyer Patrick Tuber ,KK2 Clod and a MJ Pede ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░

4. Default

ok here are some pic's i used a summit tran's with a emaxx single motor plate like i said still in the making but look's like it will work good sorry about the pic's not the best but you can see what i did Lol[IMG] [/IMG]

yeah even if you wanted you couldnt run a dual motor setup in the New Era frame if you want it dead center in the frame

but looks good so far
    ░▒▓▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ Boyer Patrick Tuber ,KK2 Clod and a MJ Pede ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TXT-2.0 View Post
    yeah even if you wanted you couldnt run a dual motor setup in the New Era frame if you want it dead center in the frame

but looks good so far
    yeah i hear you i don't need two motor's on this anyway i have a mamba monster 2200 system for this one but i do have a thunder tech ripper txt1 with the old style emaxx tran's with two brushed motor's in it but it's a handful to run!!Lol

You did a great job on the tranny mount and color are you going to powder coat the frame.
    Txt-1, Juggernaut 2, custom 4x4 stampede, and alot more

8. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rocpede4x4 View Post
    You did a great job on the tranny mount and color are you going to powder coat the frame.
    Thank you, it didn't turn out to bad this chassis is a bit tricky to make the mount for because you really don't have a square spot to work with and on the color i think either black or gray

9. Default

for drive shafts you want the revo ones like http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BRUSHLES...item19d5eedb22
    __My webpage _________________________ My Email

Tranny mount looks good!

I'm with TXT 2.0, the shock look better mounted to the axles.
    Tom

Clod Buster, Lack of Motivation (Jugg) Build, TLT 1, Blitzer Beetle, Frog, Sand Scorcher