Members do not see advertisements

Default Grave Digger 30th Fleet truck ( Ground Pounder ) Build

Well it seems like I do alot of these...lol
    This is for a buddy in STL. Ground Pounder build with painted chassis, sponsor plates, Brushless set up, modded knuckles with RC4WD tires and Clod rims, CPE beadlocks, Hot Racing shocks, I also did my own set of axle braces with shock mounts... Figured Id give it a try, there not as pretty as Hesse's but their clean looking It will be topped with a Digger 30th Fleet body very soon. The customer wanted something 30th but didnt want the same old thing.

What motor are using in this ? Can you do a picture with a wheel off, showing the knuckle ?

i was looking at those shocks , i like how you mounted the reservoirs
    ░▒▓▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ Boyer Patrick Tuber ,KK2 Clod a Pede & a Wraith MT ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░

I like it! Great job. I too am really starting to dig these springless shocks with reservoirs.

Hey! That's my truck lol looks perfect!

Here's a couple pics...notice the awesome headlights!...can't wait to have this bad boy in my possesion

7. Default

I'm a little late on this thread, but I saw it on the Facebook page, this is yours DeathMachine????? Wow! Nice, love that body!!

Default Grave Digger 30th Fleet truck ( Ground Pounder ) Build

Which Foc Racing Shocks are these?

9. Default

Those are Hot Racing internal spring shocks...they have them with and without the resevior
    THE ORIGINAL MONSTER TRUCK
    Boyer Bigfoot 18, Boyer Skinny Kong, The Pounders
    http://www.youtube.com/user/geeboo27

Thanks Gav for helping out with the answer.

Heres afew more pics of the finished truck.

I made headlight buckets for the LEDs to sit in and candy painted the lenses. I cant stand seeing the drilled out hole with an led hangin out of it so I wanted to give it a finished look.