Members do not see advertisements
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Follows
    Following

Alot of good information and can't wait to get my hands on a pair of axles to build on. Was getting close on funds but I came across a very good deal on a Losi 8T 2.0 roller I couldn't pass up so my kruiser build will have to wait a bit longer.

BTW, HawnMT and Nosyajg.. With all the BL motors you guys collecting, when is the garage sale?LOL My japanese Losi "Nomomoto" needs a powerplant..LOL

Keep the info comming gang..

Follows
    Following

no kidding joe...i think i'm actually at a modest surplus of brushless escs and motors right now...gives me an excuse to build more trucks...lol....

Thanks jay for that review. I myself am looking for a new power plant and had the MM 2200KV in mind. After reading the review...I think I might just invest in the 2200KV. I need that extra punch in power in order to even stay in the line up against these racers..lol!!! Everyone out there is getting better and better and faster and faster. I don't think I would be to happy with the Pro 4 set up. I've been leaning toward the 2200KV MM for awhile now and I think I made up my mind. Glad Jayson tested it before I bought a system myself..but then again...Jay has a crap load of other vehicles he could put the Pro 4 in..lol!!!

But I was wondering...does anyone know if the stock Orion R8 can handle the 2650KV mamba monster motor? I found one online for pretty cheap so was wondering if they are compatible? I'm thinking they are..but want to be sure..

Been tinkering about repositioning the shocks to mount a bit wider out from where they are now. Planning on using the extra brake line I got for making my steering and moving them out a bit more so they would stop popping out when I race. I'll keep you all posted..

Follows
    Following

yeah, well i was the guniea pig for the pro 4 this time...i'm glad kent mentioned the T8 was too much, cause i was gonna but that initially...

i'll keep the pro 4 in there for now, but it'll eventually make it's way into another rig (probably with the supershafty bomb proof trans)...

R8 should work with the 2650...i dont see a reason why not...

Follows
    Following

I still have the Novak Ballistic 550 4.5 with the high torque rotor if any of you guys wants to test how it runs. A normal 550 4.5 is rated at 5000kv but with the high torque rotor it's "supposed" to be 3750kv. So that would put it on 2s just a little shy of the stock motor on 4s as far as kv rating. The 550 can should mean it has a decent amount of torque, although I figure it probably is right around where the Pro4 is performancewise. But you never know, it could be the one that works best.

I'd test it myself but I really don't want to have to reset all my adjustments and unsolder/solder the motors again.
    http://www.rcmt.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1239&dateline=1394674  032

Got me a MMM 2200KV coming in. Hopefully will be in by our next race. Wanted to see how this boy plays out in the MF.

Follows
    Following

Jayson did you have to do anything special to fit the MM 2650 in there? Ive heard its a tight fit...thanks dude
    THE ORIGINAL MONSTER TRUCK
    Boyer Bigfoot 18, Boyer Skinny Kong, The Pounders
    http://www.youtube.com/user/geeboo27

Follows
    Following

gavyn- nothing special...it fit in there just fine...

the truck is insane with a 2650 and 4s...super fun...

i only changed to the pro4 4600 since it was a race truck, and our tracks are too small to capitalize on the power the 2650 can make...if i were to keep this truck a basher, or if we raced on a large track, like how you do, i'd say the 2650 and 4s is the ideal setup...

Follows
    Following

Thanks Jayson...a guy had told me that you couldnt fit those in there but Kent reminded me that you used one..I want to use that motor to stay with the Revos and Emaxxs that use the MM.
    THE ORIGINAL MONSTER TRUCK
    Boyer Bigfoot 18, Boyer Skinny Kong, The Pounders
    http://www.youtube.com/user/geeboo27

Follows
    Following

you'll definitely keep up with them (and probably even be faster if i remember correctly)...it's a great combo...

Man its been awhile...lol!! So wanna get my VE back in shape. Last ran mine during our Championships a couple of years ago. As of right now...I think something broke in the axel house. I gotta see why the dogbone on one end sinks into the axle house. I seen that there is a Version 2 out there with Hex hubs...I think I wanna do that right now. I go get her down off the shelf and see what I need. I getting the bug again..lol!!!

Follows
    Following

These things are insanely fun to run!!
    Tom

Clod Buster, Lack of Motivation (Jugg) Build, TLT 1, Blitzer Beetle, Frog, Sand Scorcher

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by nosyajg View Post
    gavyn- nothing special...it fit in there just fine...

the truck is insane with a 2650 and 4s...super fun...

i only changed to the pro4 4600 since it was a race truck, and our tracks are too small to capitalize on the power the 2650 can make...if i were to keep this truck a basher, or if we raced on a large track, like how you do, i'd say the 2650 and 4s is the ideal setup...
    I have the HobbyWing 2700 SC8 combo in mine. I can't wait 'til my 19mm hubs get here so I can take it to the baseball field.
    I am the rocks of the Eternal Shore. Crash against me and be broken!

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Reign View Post
    I have the HobbyWing 2700 SC8 combo in mine. I can't wait 'til my 19mm hubs get here so I can take it to the baseball field.
    You'll definitely have fun...

I wanna get another set of chassis plates and convert my other truck back into stock form with 4s again...

Follows
    Following

Default body

Can you tell me if the Kruiser VE body is/was a direct fit to your madforce? Looking to buy that body for my Twin.

Thanks
    Bret

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456