Members do not see advertisements

Thread: Monster Mash

Default Monster Mash

Put together some of the trucks for a small beating. Suspension settings are kind of stiff, but look old school. The zilla 2 is shown in its past life as well as current, and its old bullhead body makes it onto the super clod for a few clips. The jumps aren't huge but look somewhat scale, all I have is that mini ramp. I was able to pull some slap wheelies and an endo. I made a backup Vimeo version but I screwed around with the settings and the framerate looks sketchy. I hope Youtube leaves the song in and leaves the video alone, because I ain't gonna take it! lol :bang
    Last edited by truckus; 08-06-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Your video's are insane:tmb:tmb:tmb

I really like watching these rigs in slo-moo really shows everything that's going on with the suspension and tires:drool
    Tom

Clod Buster, Lack of Motivation (Jugg) Build, TLT 1, Blitzer Beetle, Frog, Sand Scorcher

3. Default

Your videos are awesome. I always am amazed how much stress these trucks are under just on take off and small jumps. Makes me realize how much abuse theydo take before something finally lets go.

BTW - speaking of stuff letting go, what went at 1:00?

My favorite shots are at :42 and the next one as well. Amazing stuff!

That video is Fantastic !:rock

Nice video man I especially like the zilla 2 with the stock 4 link bars

It's truly amazing how realistic these trucks look in the super slow mo. Fantastic video that makes me want to go play with the clods!
    TEAMJuice: VP/ Wheelman

7. Default

You get three thumbs up... Nice trucks, awesome slow-mo and music that doesn't make my ears bleed.

Superb!
    Boyer chassis... there is no other.

i cant stop watching all your videos A+++ again well done

the global liner is still one of my favorites
    ░▒▓▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ Boyer Patrick Tuber ,KK2 Clod a Pede & a Wraith MT ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░

Nice job - Bullhead looks good.