Members do not see advertisements
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Clodbuster CVDs Now Available!

We've added the Clod CVD's to our website as a preorder item! These are expected in-house around the end of the month. While our preorder is going on, we're offering people a special deal on these! Check out the link to our website for details.

Note: For people wanting TXT CVD's, we can provide the required wheel retention hardware to convert from a Clod to a TXT axle at no additional charge. PLease note in your order details if you want a TXT style wheel bolt.

Clodbuster CVDs
    Last edited by cpe mt; 09-13-2011 at 04:30 PM.
    CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

We're nearly out of our pre-ordered quantities of the CVD's. Act now to receive free shipping on your purchase, making them the lowest price available online!

These are expected to arrive and begin shipping early next week.
    CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

CVD's have arrived and are shipping today! For anyone interested, we are extending our free shipping offer on these through this Sunday only.
    CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

We just received another shipment of these, and for a limited time are offering them at a special price!
    CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

Quote Originally Posted by cpe mt View Post
    We just received another shipment of these, and for a limited time are offering them at a special price!
    Man I was just going to order a set of these today and the price went back up... I didn't get funds into paypal until just now.

With us, special pricing doesn't always last that long. When you see them on our website, jump on them cause they may be gone later that day!!!
    CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

CVD's are once again back in stock! We'll also be putting up replacement molded 12mm hex ends for sale as we ordered replacements to have on hand if needed.
    CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

For a very limited time, we're running a special price on these CVD's! Get them while you can!
    CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

THEY'RE BACK.... That's right, we'll be receiving an order of Clodbuster CVD axles within the next week! These are THE axle upgrade to make for those high-power clods, offering strength and additional steering angles for your Clod.

We don't have a huge order of these arriving, so get your order placed quickly! While the presale is in effect, we'll also offer free US shipping on these.

CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

Expecting these to arrive in the next couple of days. Over half our order is spoken for, so hurry up and place that order if you want a set!
    CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

CVD's will start shipping out beginning on Monday. Act now to get in on the free shipping deal for our presale on these!
    CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

12. Default Cpe cvds!

I really want to buy a couple sets of cvd's but need to wait till I get paid next Friday! Can you tell me how many you have left?

Thanks!

Less than a half dozen.
    CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

Blog Entries

I wish that you was also selling the straight axle too ! Is there any way? It looks like I can not reach Paul at JPS.
    SOLID AXLE SHAFT MONSTER TRUCK'S

https://www.facebook.com/groups/228629583892520/

Less than a half dozen.

We'd need to order them from JPS as well. I'm not real interested in having all that money tied up to not be 100% sure we're actually going to receive the product...
    CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

We'd need to order them from JPS as well. I'm not real interested in having all that money tied up to not be 100% sure we're actually going to receive the product...

Someone close to his shop needs to go their daily and knock on the door until someone answers and then buy them all from him. That sucks he is hoarding those so the whole community can run dry without them.

Blog Entries

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MiRatlhed View Post

Someone close to his shop needs to go their daily and knock on the door until someone answers and then buy them all from him. That sucks he is hoarding those so the whole community can run dry without them.
    But who owns the rights to them? CVD and straight axle? Does Brad and Darren at TTR own all rights? If that's the case,could you get a set from MPI?
    SOLID AXLE SHAFT MONSTER TRUCK'S

https://www.facebook.com/groups/228629583892520/

TTR owns the rights to these. You can't just call MIP and have a run made...
    CPE Facebook Page!
    Brett Crawford - Owner

CVDs + Good rear steer lockout is all you need. Also allows you to fine tune the rear if you need a little toe in or toe out.

The world does not owe you anything. Hard work and determination will get you what you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast